yeah my floyd rose has been a little bitch lately and ive been asking myself why the hell someone doesnt come up with a better system that the overelaborate peice of crap they put on my guitar... i know this isnt the right place to post this but i just need someone to yell at floyds with me
Stop being a baby.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
My flyd rose cost me £400 and its given me nothing but trouble ver since!!!! U be angrey with floyd rose u man!!!
Quote by OneRust
They do have another system, its called a bigsby.

++

I'd take a bigsby over a floyd rose any day.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Quote by Hoopty G
yeah my floyd rose has been a little bitch lately and ive been asking myself why the hell someone doesnt come up with a better system that the overelaborate peice of crap they put on my guitar... i know this isnt the right place to post this but i just need someone to yell at floyds with me

a poor craftsman always blames his tools

Learn to use it dude, thousands of guitarists love it, its the way it is for a reason
Yeah, floyds are a paind but better than the digi whammy in more ways than one.

I remember someone posting on here a system very similar to a FR BUT!

Each string was able to dive bomb individual or together.

It was installed on some sort of Ibanez.

If anyone has the link for it,
It'd be much appreciated as the search button doesn't really help with it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do