Everyone's seems to have forgotten about the grindcore lords, but they're stronger than ever after so many years and here's the:

Proof!

Personal opinions? Any thoughts about them even if you haven't listened to them?

- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
You Suffer is epic.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
1.49 seconds of epicness. Hah.

Napalm Death is the shit. Old, new, and inbetween. I still have to pick up The Code is Red..., Scum, and the new album soon.
Excellent band, one of the most influential ever, too. I know people hate Harmony Corruption, saying they 'sold out' and all that shit, but its a ****in class album. Along with pretty much all of their albums, exept for the 1996-2003 period, kinda meh

The live DVDs ****in rule tho
Quote by SorrowIsMe

Very nice song.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
They're so good, and haven't lost any of their intensity, but still manage not to be monotonous. ****ing great band, should listen to them more.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I saw them live, they were pretty good. I just wish they would play more early stuff. Not the death metal stuff, that they are horrible at.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
They're not really doing death metal right now...it's more structured crossover. Some of their early stuff actually tried to be Suffocation-esque death metal in a lot of songs and it was awful. They're far better at the punk/crossover sound.

By the way, seeing as you've had that sig for a while, I'm guessing you're serious, in which case I'm sorry to say presidents can only serve for two terms.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
By the way, seeing as you've had that sig for a while, I'm guessing you're serious, in which case I'm sorry to say presidents can only serve for two terms.

Dunno why but i'm kinda glad for that
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by LedZeppelin

True, this is in the ammendments, but this seems to be where your knowledge of the constitution ends. The constitution also gives us the way to alter it, Im trying to ge support going to ammend the constitution, to repeal the ammendment. I shudder to think, what would happen if America had a less

But back to Napalm death, I really preffered, when they were playing, what was in essence punk, go and read scums lyrics, their akin to something that would be in a Dead Kennedies ablum more than death metal.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Harmony Corruption is the ND i like the best. What are the Leaders Not Followers albums, Fear Emptiness Despair and Words From The Exit Wounds like?
Quote by cubedeathk
True, this is in the ammendments, but this seems to be where your knowledge of the constitution ends. The constitution also gives us the way to alter it, Im trying to ge support going to ammend the constitution, to repeal the ammendment. I shudder to think, what would happen if America had a less

But back to Napalm death, I really preffered, when they were playing, what was in essence punk, go and read scums lyrics, their akin to something that would be in a Dead Kennedies ablum more than death metal.

The only way people are gonna support it its..........................................

Bill Clinton 2008!!!!
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by SorrowIsMe
The only way people are gonna support it its..........................................

Bill Clinton 2008!!!!

I know you were just kidding, but the scary thing is is that that's actually legal with our constitution...

America sucks.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
I like Napalm Death a lot but aren't there no original members anymore? That don't seem right to me. Love them, both old and new and I know nothing will change I just want to mention that.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by headbanger408
I know you were just kidding, but the scary thing is is that that's actually legal with our constitution...

America sucks.

Pfffff! Same here in puerto rico
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Probably the best damn radicalist grind band of all time, and one of my favorite bands ever.

Amazing live, too.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by headbanger408

America sucks.

Clinton ruled, his economic policies were great. His foreign policy was kind of flimsy but I think he'd have to alter it in the post-9/11 world today.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by RatSkull

But lets not forget about the huge influence they had from Nasum, which is probably right after Napalm in kickass grindcore.

?

ND were around loooooooooooooooong before Nasum lol
Hahaha wow.
Quote by HuckIt
Best ND album to start with for a Grindcore n00b?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by Instrumetal
Best ND album to start with for a Grindcore n00b?

Well it depends what sort of stuff you're looking for. For there more Death Metal influenced stuff, just download a couple of songs off of The Code Is Red. For Grindcore, I'd get Scum, but then again I wouldn't know because I'm not into Grindcore that much.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by SuperBlob

Smart reply that guy gave me at the comment box /rolleyes
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.