What are your methods for getting it to rain that white fluff like no tomorrow?

I sleep with a tie on.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by E Daws

I sleep with a tie on.

How dare you!!!!!onezzorrz
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by E Daws
What are your methods for getting it to rain that white fluff like no tomorrow?

I sleep with a tie on.

really? i just ask politely
I put poison in Santa's food and tell him to make it snow or he doesnt get the antidote.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I put poison in Santa's food and tell him to make it snow or he doesnt get the antidote.

Santa doesnt make it snow. Old man winter does. noob.
i look outside and see that thers a foot of snow on the ground and i dont even have to do anything
Quote by Nelsean

I thought of doing that but then I thought that if he lives after I do that, I wont ever get presents off the fat peadophile in the red suite.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
well, I live in MA, so threadstarter I am feeling the same way. I need a snow day tomorrow.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
supposed to get another foot or foot and a half more tonight where im from, theyve basically already cancelled school.
Quote by Roughage
I stand on one foot and chant mexican scriptures.

my dad and i find this hilarious.

i normally listen to songs with the words "cold", "snow" ect
I use reverse psychology.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by antiflag125462
supposed to get another foot or foot and a half more tonight where im from, theyve basically already cancelled school.

its 5, theres no snow, and theyve already cancelled school. go catholosicim!
I sleep with a heart on.

First one to get that wins the prize!
My God, it's full of stars!
I tie a virgin dressed in white to a big wooden pole and sacrifice her to the will of my giant monkey god, however, this is not for the purpose of getting any snow, I just found King Kong to be a delightfully hilarious film, and I wish to carry on the magic at home.
Funny words.
Quote by Dreadnought
I sleep with a heart on.

I uh... get it.... yeah. Where's my prize?

My trick for getting snow is living in the north. Works every time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dreadnought
I sleep with a heart on.

Is it perverted in any way?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Dreadnought
I sleep with a heart on.

Hard on?
Funny words.
Quote by Nelsean

Hello Santa. I want to play a game. A deadly nerve agent is spreading through your body. Its first port of call will be your anal cavity. Oh yes Santa, there will be seepage. There is but one antidote. Build me a snowman, with a carrot for a nose, pebbles for eyes, a top hat and a scarf, and I will hand it to you. Should you fail to achieve this, I will take the opportunity to sodomize you whilst the nerve agent takes effect. You have 3 minutes. Live or be raped. Choose now.
Smoke a lot of weed and masterbate about 11 times... that's what I did today instead of going to school.. and viola.. it's predicted that we get 3 feet of snow by noon tomorrow
Quote by Discouraged
Hello Santa. I want to play a game. A deadly nerve agent is spreading through your body. Its first port of call will be your anal cavity. Oh yes Santa, there will be seepage. There is but one antidote. Build me a snowman, with a carrot for a nose, pebbles for eyes, a top hat and a scarf, and I will hand it to you. Should you fail to achieve this, I will take the opportunity to sodomize you whilst the nerve agent takes effect. You have 3 minutes. Live or be raped. Choose now.

God how I love the movie Saw.... Even though that scenario wasnt in it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
God how I love the movie Saw.... Even though that scenario wasnt in it.

Quit spamming the thread.
We're supposed to get a lot according to some people like almost 2 feet, and to others we're only supposed to get like 4 inches.

The teachers have all said we will probably close school or something. I'm hoping we do.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.