Poll: Do you ever feel bad for your guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you ever feel bad for your guitar?
yes
25 57%
no
19 43%
Voters: 44.
do you ever feel bad for using one guitar more than the other..so youll go pick it up and play it. I do and i dont know why but i have 5 guitars and i am always going back and forth between them all. I think they all mean to much too me. I made too much of a connection with them. Anyone else like this?
um, no..... i never play my squier any more and i plan on selling it soon... i hope that doesn't hurt its feelings, but maybe it will go to a place with someone who cares
i know its wierd but i felt bad when i sold my old guitar to a guy i don't like
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Since I bought my Ibanez shred machine, I haven't really used my DeArmond hollowbody much. But everytime I pick it up, I realize how much I love it, and i make sure to let it know as well
well i only have an acoustic and an electric and i know when i have been playing one too much cause the other one looks neglected :P
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
I've got like 5 guitars, only 3 of which are playable (not needing repair). I feel bad for one if I don't play it as much, so I'll pick it up and play it and realize that I love it just as much...

But I'm just odd.
i think thats why i get alot of practice becuase i need to play all my guitars the same amount of time so it takes me all day to do so.
I dont feel bad for it. I play my starter guitar every so often just for variety, but i dont really care about it.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i plan to sell my ltd to buy an rr3 and i more feel bad because my dad gave it to me as a gift, but it just isnt my guitar, i actually picked it out and all so it all falls down on me though.
Yup, I feel pretty bad when I use one guitar more than another.

I love them both equally, and I get guilt pangs when I play one guitar more than the other.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
That's why I try to hold my GAS back and keep only a few guitars. I hate to see the others sit while I play my favorite. I try to play them all at least once every couple days.
I don't.
My Vendetta 4.0 gets played 4x as much as my shitty Warlock.

I actually feel better when I neglect my BC rich. Like im doing something good in the world.
No. They understand .
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
yeah i feel bad for my guitars when i play one more than the other