Last night my dad knocked over my amp and the circuit board snapped right beside the input jack. Is there any way to save the amp? (its a Epiphone Studio 10 if that makes a differance. Yes, I know my amp sucks, but I have no money.)
Last edited by Rolamoto at Feb 13, 2007,
well if your dad broke it get him to buy a new one... it's his fault so he owes you
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
If you're good at soldering etc. then you may have a project to work on.

And your dad owes you a new amp.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Convince him to get you a new (and more expensive) amp. Problem solved.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
w00t good job

what you looking at?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
w00t good job

what you looking at?

Line 6 Spider III 15, Marshall MG10CD, Ibanez TB15R Tone Blaster,and Crate GTD15
Last edited by Rolamoto at Feb 13, 2007,
okay, DO NOT get a Line 6 Spider OR a Marshall MG.

I dont know about the Ibanez or Crate, but i THINK i remember reading that the Crates arent bad....or that may be another brand im not sure.

How much you looking to spend?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

epiphone valve junior anyone?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

i know the expensive crates are good, but the cheaper ones idk? i have an older G40XL its a 2x8 40SS, not a bad practice amp, but thats about all you can use it for. If you have the money it'd get a more expensive crate, or another brand.
Save up 25 bucks and get a Micro Cube.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?