turn your volume up and your gain down

way down

in the chorded parts the guitars sounded god awful, no clarity whatsoever, leads back to the lowering of the distortion i mentioned. probably a bit less bass on the guitars too

boost your bass players treble a bit i think to bring out his lows more so hes not over-shadowed by guitar and drums
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
^i really hope you mean the bass setting on the guitar is

because the bass guitar was borderline inaudible

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

you have to finish recording that thing in full.
what you've got so far is pretty good but
Top lel.
it some what better

the chords were clearer this time but it sounds like youll need a noise supressor (theyre fairly inexpensive) to eliminate that hissing in the background

also on the intro harmonized part someone is playing wrong notes, its only a couple but it sounds really bad.

bass was clearer as well, glad for that,

also where were the chords towards the end>? or did you just feel like making it a bass solo:P

but it was better this time

im tellin you that harmonized intro line is wrong somehow
i cant quite put my finger on it but maybe a guitar is out of tune or theres a wrong note

but its bugging me

other than that its sounding better than your orginal post

yea dude your shits awesome but the gain is way to high like on your smells like teen spirit...u need to lower it man
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay