Nobody likes chavs. Chavs don't like other chavs. Chav's parents hate chavs. And most obviously, God hates chavs.

I know you all hate chavs as well, so I made a thread for you to express your feelings about them.

Well, what you waiting for?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
You can't just have an ONLY chav thread. When do you ever see only one chav? Its an urban myth, there's always 8 of them in reality.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Surely you're as bad as them by making this thread?

That's the online equivalent of them seeing someone with long hair walking past and yelling "****IN' GREEBO!"
Quote by South-of-Heaven
Nobody likes chavs. Chavs don't like other chavs. Chav's parents hate chavs. And most obviously, God hates chavs.

dont forget geep:

Geep hate chavs
no! there are way too many chavs EVERYWHERE, infact, i can see at least 30 through my window right now and talking about them is not gonna help anyone and will only annoy everyone.
the ones at parties are ok they don't usually have a bad attitude or anything they are just there to party so i chilled with them a couple of minutes they weren't too bad. But the ones that walk around the school halls like the own the place are friggen annoying as shit
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I hate them all but slagging them off on the internet isn't going to do anything. Take action, go forth and destroy them
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

I dont like CHAV's and I blame social problems, bad parenting and lack of government initiatives to get kids off the streets and into something more productive.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
yes, please excuse my ignorance (i am an american, after all...) but wtf is a chav?
Gear:
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru series
Jackson DXMGT
Ovation Celebrity acoustic
Yamaha acoustic
Roland Cube 15
Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MG412
Boss MT-2
DD-5
CE-5
TU-2
CS-3
Quote by GLP_Arclite
well....

whats so bad about that?? If I walked passed that, I would tell it to go **** itself in the ass......

So, it is a British wigger??
Ive been wondering for along time.....
Do they have the same habits as an American wigger?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i dont know what a wigger is, describe one and i will respond

i could just describe a chav but i cant be bothered
Quote by GLP_Arclite

white kids who run around looking like half-assed rappers
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
white kids who run around looking like half-assed rappers

then yes a chav is a british "wigger"
NEDS > CHAVS...

well... they're both shite... but Neds are much worse than Chavs...
... so probably CHAVS > NEDS

NEDS vs CHAVS.... it would be awesome... they'dpracticaly wipe each other out... and thered only be a small group of neds left to trample...
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by SGstriker
whats so bad about that?? If I walked passed that, I would tell it to go **** itself in the ass......

So, it is a British wigger??
Ive been wondering for along time.....
Do they have the same habits as an American wigger?

Ahh, you seem to be forgetting that these creatures walk about in large numbers, large enough so that they can never be outnumbered. Therefore, if you say anything back to them, they will kick the crap out off you, or stab you as they mainly seem to carry knives around with them these days
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Wigger;

A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery (especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.)