..but I do have a question.

Why can't we have an 'Only Youtube thread'?

The reason I ask is because there is always a thread regarding a video off Youtube a day.
I would, but I'm sure it has been done before; and I'm sure it got deleted for some reason or another.
Well it might get too big and then it won't be fun. I personally would rather a new thread every day about a new video that eventually dies than having to come home from school and finding the thread grew 10 pages from when I last checked it. Kinda like why they get new sex threads and pic threads. I doubt we'd want a new thread every few months saying "The Only Youtube Thread # w/e"
Nice point, fate.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I'd say the same reason as Fate. It would get too full too fast. Unless it was made into a sticky and remade every so often like the pics thread.
Though I would appreciate the idea, the amount of Youtube threads gets annoying.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Twist of fate
Well it might get too big and then it won't be fun. I personally would rather a new thread every day about a new video that eventually dies than having to come home from school and finding the thread grew 10 pages from when I last checked it. Kinda like why they get new sex threads and pic threads. I doubt we'd want a new thread every few months saying "The Only Youtube Thread # w/e"

Yeah, that's a good point.

I think if there was an Only Youtube thread, it should be sort of like a recomendation thread. Like, the user would give the link and state why they think it's good and such. That way, the person looking through the thread could easily see whether it was a comedy video, or a musical video. I'll PM a mod after I see what you lot think.