I don't know why but I can barely hear the effect when I put it on...I'm using a 1 Spot
adapter for it and I tried a Boss too. I tried different places within my effect loop or even directly into the amp with no good result. What could go wrong???
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
try adjusting the small trim pot on the inside of the pedal. It should be right in the middle. If it's all the way on one side or the other there will be no "phasing" of the signal. It will be like the phaser wasn't there. make sure to only hold the circuit boards on the edges so your static electricity doesn't effect sensitive components.
If your problem is that you hear NO signal, then I would return it to the factory to get a new one so I can stop fighting with it.
Last edited by Gutch220 at Feb 19, 2007,
actually the problem seems to come from the AC plug....I tried it with a battery and everything is fine....I bought it used so I will have to look at this by myself. Maybe there.s a loose connection or something like that
((( KoskineN )))

to Gutch220 -> finally it was this trim post you talked about...I put the little arrow right in the middle and now it's working fine! Thanks for the tip!!! But what is that thing actually?

Anyway thanks!!!
((( KoskineN )))

it just controls the balance of wet/effected signal. For that pedal you want it in the middle. I don't even know why anybody would want to adjust this to minimize the phasing, the pedal doesn't sound nearly as good this way IMO
Last edited by Gutch220 at Feb 19, 2007,