Page 1 of 4
Everyone does it. You're bored in class and note-taking is not very fun. So you doodle around on your paper. I've been doing it in two classes today, and for once actually thought it didn't look like shit(except for one thing, which really is shit). So I thought I'd post and see what everyone else draws during their classes.

Note: imageshack was being a bitch, so if it is too big I will wait till it works again and try it again.

I'm pretty fond of the hippie guy
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
is one of those a toaster with arms

pretty sweet DUDEZ
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
"I R Poop lolz"
if i have school tomorrow (please no) i'll bring some of my doodles home and post them
Nice. wen i went to school i used to draw pictures of patric moore and hitler and stuff so its nice to see som1 is being a bit more imaginativ than me!
I'll often write little essays when I get bored. Friday I wrote on about the "King of the Free World" being a sock puppet. I think you know what I'm getting at...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Those are pretty sweet, in one of our lecture theatres there's a huge drawing of the Alien from 'Alien' and its been shaded in and everything. I will try to get a photo so I can post it.
Once when I was in an exam I finished a full half hour early, and got so bored i doodled on my jeans.
Good times ^^
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by Liberchaotica
Once when I was in an exam I finished a full half hour early, and got so bored i doodled on my jeans.
Good times ^^
Cool avatar ^^
Quote by chocolatguitar

Gives me an error.

Oh yea, I forgot half of you probably had snow days. We don't get that in college Although my Medieval Civilizations class was canceled because the teacher didn't want us driving/walking in these terrible conditions. Unfortunately I still had 2 other classes.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
Quote by Smoothrider_41
the last one looks like a vagina...

lol

It was a headless penguin with an eye on its belly. The class ended I didn't get to finish the feet and shading, and I forgot when I got back to my room before I scanned it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
Quote by Dirge Humani

NOT ME

I'm saving that.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
i doodle in class all the time, but my drawing are very disturbing ans sexual

funny sex drawings FTW!

I draw stick figures shooting and choking each other but I suck at stick figures lol
I write story's, essays, songs or cool riffs that might work out..Or i look at the chick's ass infront of me, Love that purple thong lol
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
purple and brown thong by now probably..

EDIT: that was a reference to shitting your pants to avoid rape, but i just now realized it was very vague
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by mr.screwdriver
Well I don't know about yall but I'm artistically challenged lol. All I can do are simple patterns on graph paper and things like that. Does anyone do the same? I'm looking for some new ideas.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3464/0213071926jw3.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6463/0213071927sk9.jpg

Those are slightly mesmerizing.
I have a rather nice one that I drew in Chemistry the other day.

Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
^Holy crap that's awesome.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
Why thank you. Chemistry is a time consuming class, giving me much time to hone my drawing skills. That one was done with a mechanical pencil and a micron felt tipped pen.
Quote by Kensai
the only 'doodles' i ever do are slash marks and I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time. I'll just finish reading a work sheet and a bunch of marks are everywhere
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
i drew a picture of lucifer playing guitar the other day in class.too bad i dont have a scanner.
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
Quote by the_experience
I'm not as good of an artist as some people on here, but I get by:

That 2nd one. Dammnnnnnn. I could look at that all day!
I doodle too much in class. Sometimes I can't even read my notes because of it.
Peace.
Quote by waterproofpie
the only 'doodles' i ever do are slash marks and I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time. I'll just finish reading a work sheet and a bunch of marks are everywhere

haha me too
in the hopes of something amazing
never happens
lol
heh, last week I drew a big mural on my desk. Today I had to stay after school and hand wash each desk. XD
I'm back, you douchebags.
I drew a tree of life on my desk in pen the other day. It still sits there. Then another time I drew Edward the Great right in the middle of my desk, all big and scary. He has faded from existance ever since...
Quote by Kensai
when im not talking, i draw all the time in chem and some other classes (chem teacher puts notes on internet so i dont have to take them anyway)

i have one of a walrus with a top hat, a monocle, platform shoes on the front flippers with fish swimming in them, and an umbrella that i am fairly proud of

another one is a drunken flamingo at the beach at sunset with a lampshade over its head with a bottle of whiskey in one wing and plaid pants rolled up to the knees (if flamingos do have knees) that is also very good by my standards

then there are the abstract ones that are mostly like curvy lines/waves/fire with cool lines from songs written on them

and of course the random drawings of godzilla destroying a town or something of that sort

currently a friend of mine and i are writing a story about a guy named cornelius who has to go on a quest for sexiness, magik, and gills to free the hippie colony...

ill scan them and upload if i ever get to it or find the motivation to do it

Oh yeah theres also a comic i made about my spanish class back in 8th grade that a friend and i wrote- its called "el pablo the bull" where he is pablo the smooth talkin bull and i am his awesome accomplice diego- you kinda have to have been in our class to get alot of the jokes because alot of them are making fun/joking around about kids in the class or other kids in the school
This one is seriously lacking in artistic ability though- its all stick figures except the cover which is kinda cool
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Last edited by jiminizzle at Feb 13, 2007,
I doodle all the time in lessons and write ideas for movies as well. I dont have a scanner or anything at the moment but there's one at 6th form I'll try use tommorow
One time I drew a supposed poster for a clown service. But the funny part was it had references to John Wayne Gacy all over it. It has a beat up van with word bubbles of kids screaming coming out the back. Blood stains on the clowns shirt. I put my phone number on it for the calling number to have him come to your birthday. I hung it up in a hallway at school and got like 30+ phone calls.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
i drew a guitar on my desk in geometry and some girl wrote "this is jenny's guitar" and weve been having writtien convorsations on the desk for a week
i would build a purple moose just for her...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination
I drew a giant vagina on my desk once too.
Quote by Kensai
Page 1 of 4