Ever since this hot shot shred head from Japan perfomed canon rock on video and watched all over by viewers of you tube Jerry C's reputation is rising he was recently interviewed by guitar world his band from Taiwan plays local veneus and are called C Band Jerry has thanked his song's perfomer
your point is...
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here
...?

what?

use more punctuation.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
That's one long ass sentence.

There's plenty other great songs by hin, like Wedding In A Dream, Alien Walker, Whose Autumn, etc. Check those out also.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
I really prefer Whose Autumn over Canon Rock. And I prefer the Mattrach version of Canon over the original too.
I have the Steve Vai 30 Hour Workout. If you want it, pm me with your email address.
6 person(s) served.
Quote by demonshred
Ever since this hot shot shred head from Japan perfomed canon rock on video and watched all over by viewers of you tube Jerry C's reputation is rising he was recently interviewed by guitar world his band from Taiwan plays local veneus and are called C Band Jerry has thanked his song's perfomer

pe·ri·od [peer-ee-uhd]

The point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.; full stop.

com·ma [kom-uh]

The sign (,), a mark of punctuation used for indicating a division in a sentence, as in setting off a word, phrase, or clause, esp. when such a division is accompanied by a slight pause or is to be noted in order to give order to the sequential elements of the sentence. It is also used to separate items in a list, to mark off thousands in numerals, to separate types or levels of information in bibliographic and other data, and, in Europe, as a decimal point.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Quote by yawn
So...the point of this thread is...

...that demonshred needs to learn what this--->, and this--->. are for?
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Jerry C sucks ass, and noone here cares for his music, mmkay? Besides, statement threads are ghey.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.