http://www.purevolume.com/cnorthern

First on the playlist. Let me know what you guys think of this one. I made it downloadable for any of you that would like to play the outro solo for this. If you do that, please post it here, I would love to hear it. I just can't solo very well yet so I am not going to attempt it at this time. Thanks for any feedback. It will be reciprocated if you leave a link.

Peace.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
men that is very good!
you did the vocals?
and i think i might try to solo this as well...
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Yeah, I did the vocals and the 3 guitar parts.

I played the acoustic rhythm to a click track, then I played a clean electric with reverb over that. Then I added the lead parts near the chorus'. It would be great if you would play this solo. I just can't get it. Let me know if you do it. Thanks for the crit.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

These vocals are absolutely brilliant. The guitar playing is spot on and solid.

I don't know the original, but the vocals are really amazing! Good job! I wish I could sing like that.
yo compadre!!!
i finishd the solo ! do you want me to post it??
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Last edited by slash_no_1 at Feb 16, 2007,
hell yeah post it. I can't wait to hear it. It will be the very first cnorthern/slash no 1 collab on UG!!! Let me know if you want to collab on anything else.

Quote by Scott3229

iv'e post it on a new thread if you dont mind

and yes i love to collab on other thing
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Nice, the vocals sound pretty good.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins