Page 1 of 2
Who is the best live band u have ever seen? And did any memerable things happen at any gigs?

The best gig i ever been to is Killswitch engage. and the most memerable thing was wen i went to see maiden and they had a massive eddie on stage! It dont sound like much but it was well good at the time!
Opeth
Dream Theater
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Best I've seen in person is either CKY or Joe Satriani. I think Pink Floyd puts on the best shows of all though.
tool, muse
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Slayer!!!
****in insane shows
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Roughage
Red Hot Chili Peppers <3

Anthony winking at me was the msot memorable

he did not wink at you
Local bands are the best I've seen.

But The Clash as far as historically.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by GiantRaven
Hardly suprising
Global domination is finally within reach!
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
My Morning Jacket
and The Dead deserves a nod
"Which came first: the intestine or the tapeworm?" -William S. Burroughs
Musically: Bela Fleck and the Flecktones (FUTUREMAN!!)

Show wise: Maybe RHCP (Amazing jams), Styx (Cause I was 10 feet from Tommy Shaw), or Austrailian Pink Floyd (Wow could they put on a show or what!)

I don't know if I could say which was the very best. They were all equally amazing.

Edit: GASP! ^^You have a smiley giving the one-fingered salute too!?!?!
SPACE FOR RENT
Last edited by Rock'N'Soul at Feb 13, 2007,
I might also want to add Paul Simon. I saw him a few months back, and when he has a band backing him up rather than stupid ass Art Garfunkle, you can't go wrong.

I'm going to see Of Montreal towmarrow, and I've heard they put on some pretty amazing shows. I'll let everyone know.
"Which came first: the intestine or the tapeworm?" -William S. Burroughs
G3 show
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
red hot chili peppers were the best concert i've ever seen, but when i saw rise against, thursday and circa survive that was awesome too, best gig i've ever been too.
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
I haven't been to many shows in my time, but Blue Man Group was by far the best of the ones I've seen.
Quote by Quintessence153
I haven't been to many shows in my time, but Blue Man Group was by far the best of the ones I've seen.

wow you are sheltered! blue man group the best? wow!
Quote by d3guns
wow you are sheltered! blue man group the best? wow!

Yeah, what's wrong with that? It was a great show. Their live antics never cease to entertain me.
Quote by Quintessence153
Yeah, what's wrong with that? It was a great show. Their live antics never cease to entertain me.

what about their music?
Quote by d3guns
what about their music?

I love it. The Complex was my favorite album throughout most of junior high.
I've seen Sevendust 4 times live now. They have tons of energy between them and the crowd, they consistently sound amazing and always put on a damn good show.

Queensryche is another band I've seen several times and never ceases to amaze me on their stage presence, sound and showmanship.
best live show for me? Bon jovi probably. def leppaard was good to though.at bon jovi on bon jovi gave me a highfive. and at vanhalen eddie atempteed eruption but was too drunk. true storie
Quote by Quintessence153
I love it. The Complex was my favorite album throughout most of junior high.

I'll just take your word for it
Between the Buried and Me- moment, when they played Queens Bicycle Race and my fave song by them Backwards Marathon

Killswitch Engage- moment, well...the whole show was amazing

God Forbid- moment, when they got the whole room to turn into a push pit. Plus I met the singer and shook Dallas, and Johns hands. Theyre amazing live.
Eve Selis band. Easily.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

best-disturbed
fav moment-in atreyu lol a guy threw a hair brush at singer who replied by throwing it back saying wtf why would u throw a brush at me what if i came to where you work and threw a brush at u? quiet being a dick!-lol hilarious
Quote by yawn
Woot five Muses in the first page

And I still haven't seen them...
Page 1 of 2