12 16%
Supreme Pizza
10 14%
Shrimp Eggroll
8 11%
Voters: 73.
read the title
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Supreme Pizza, I guess.

Meat Lovers from Pizza Hut preferably, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The poll^
l
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Well, pizza is the only one on that list that I know what it is. WTF is a supreme pizza?
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Ya know a pizza with just about everything on it (olives, onions, pepperoni and such blahdy blahdy blah...)
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Supreme has everything that the pizza place puts on it.

Definitely pizza.
ಥ_ಥ
EGGROLLS FTW!!!!
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Ah, i see. WTF is an eggroll then?
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

I vote for them all
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
it has to do with pizzas and eggrolls...now go away while we have fun.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by arsonite
Supreme has everything that the pizza place puts on it.

Definitely pizza.

Not exactly, Pizza Hut and Dominoes has Supreme, which is sausage, onion, bell peppers, I THINK pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms.

Then there's SUPER Supreme, which is all of the aboe with ham, and more of each topping I think.

If they put everything, then it would have pineapple, anchovies, chicken, etc.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Eggroll Below
Attachments:
eggroll.jpg
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
it has to do with pizzas and eggrolls...now go away while we have fun.

lol im just playin cheese, i make completely random threads to when i am bored

on another note, i hate eggrolls, but i love my waffles on the grill
then sig it
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by Calum_Barrow
Well, pizza is the only one on that list that I know what it is. WTF is a supreme pizza?

It's the ultimate act of self indulgence.
Sausage pizza. :p

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
HEY, this isnt the cut off your penis take a pic and show it to us thread!!!
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I had pizza today and was sick. Damn you pizza hut!
But I'm still going to vote for pizza. Mainly because I don't know what eggroll is.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
eggroll is > you and your pizza put together...!!
why isn't anyone voting for the eggrolll???????LOLZERPUPPIESVOTEZZNOWKTHXBAIZ!!!!111ONEONE!!!
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by Tenacious_dex
I had pizza today and was sick. Damn you pizza hut!
But I'm still going to vote for pizza. Mainly because I don't know what eggroll is.

Are you kept in a cage in your parents garage? How do you not know?
Quote by FEDS-91
Are you kept in a cage in your parents garage? How do you not know?

As a matter of fact... I wasn't.

I've just never seen them in any supermarkets. Maybe they're not so popular in Britain. Or maybe I just don't notice them.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Nice....Gotta love an eggroll man, eat it first then eat the general tso chicken...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Or maybe your'e a deprived little child...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Hahaha i like the chicken but not the sweet and sour sauce...General Tso is my friend...
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by Tenacious_dex
As a matter of fact... I wasn't.

I've just never seen them in any supermarkets. Maybe they're not so popular in Britain. Or maybe I just don't notice them.

I have no idea what they are either.

EDIT: Then again, America are the country that invented the breakfast pizza, and all the culinary delights Bill Bryson wrote about (such as some crap called fluff, and microwave pancakes....)

Quote by TheClincher
meh, i prefer sweet n sour chicken
Damn, I want!