Page 1 of 2
hey does anyone live round Ohio or Pennsylvania, we are getting a shit load of snow. Like 14" right now and like 8 more expected for tonight.

What really sucks is that all the little kiddies dont have school tomorrow, shit, they dont know what its like to go all year with no snow day.

So something to talk about....snow and how bad it sucks
well i live in GA so it nvr snows... i wish it did the most snow ive seen is maybe an inch of it and it melted by noon =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i probally wont have school tomorrow, getting 13 inches of snow. I'm in MA
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

I'm from Winterpeg here But I think it's supposed to be warming up soon around here. Most people here are used to all the snow we get.
i need a snow day. we're suppossed to get 5-10 inches some point tonight on NH seacoast.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
yeah dude.

I live in Toledo. We're getting like 12 inches tonight.

My schools already closed.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Hopefully it's good snow when the storm moves up to Canada.
I want to go skiing this week!
i live in canada! thats pussy snow for me!!! man 1997 was the craziest winter i ever had! snow 2 feet over my head, but i was only 7 years old...
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll

I live about there and it's heading right for me. It's crazy.

We already have over 140 Inches of snow in some spots around here.

My Snowmobile is up at my camp which is about 45 minutes away and I doubt I'll be able to get it with some much snow to get through.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Last edited by LittleMan_LittlePenis at Feb 13, 2007,
You ****ing pussies ( ;-) ). I got 7 feet over the course of a week, and it never stopped snowing. Oswego County New York, REPRESENT!

Oh, and yeah, snow sucks. But I ski and snowmobile, so it's not all that bad.
Quote by Life Lease
You ****ing pussies ( ;-) ). I got 7 feet over the course of a week, and it never stopped snowing. Oswego County New York, REPRESENT!

Oh, and yeah, snow sucks. But I ski and snowmobile, so it's not all that bad.

I live in fucking Canada and we have less than three cm of snow in my town, WTF!?!?!?!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
I live in fucking Canada and we have less than three cm of snow in my town, WTF!?!?!?!

It's lake effect. Since the lake never freezes over, we get hit by shitloads of snow every winter. (Lake Ontario.)
Hah, Calgary has been hit with lots of snow. Traffics been crap. But... snowball fights FTW!
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
stop complaining! are you people mad!?! you have no school and you feel the need to sit here and bitch about it! snow is the best i hope i have no school tomorrow

plus u can snowboard! there are absolutely no losses when it comes to snow, imo
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
yea we got about 6 inches or so outside right now, i actually just went out and mesured on my deck there is about 7 inches of snow a little more, we had school cancled today and tommorow, i like in northeast ohio, like right around youngstown, i wanted to have my one buddy who played bass come over today but he wasnt aloud to drive, and i was gonna go to my other buddy who plays drums, but i couldnt drive lol, being 17 sucks
Quote by LittleMan_LittlePenis

I live about there and it's heading right for me. It's crazy.

We already have over 140 Inches of snow in some spots around here.

My Snowmobile is up at my camp which is about 45 minutes away and I doubt I'll be able to get it with some much snow to get through.

see that little dot called binghamton...thats where im at and were suppose to get 30 inches by tomorrow afternoon
I'm quite sure when you were a "kiddie", you wanted snow days really bad too. So shut your trap.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Yeah, I live around central Ohio, and my school was closed today, and will be tomorrow. Plus, we had like 3 other snow days before too. I only had 1 snow day last year, so having 5 so far this year is pretty nice.
Quote by sysdown27
stop complaining! are you people mad!?! you have no school and you feel the need to sit here and bitch about it! snow is the best i hope i have no school tomorrow

plus u can snowboard! there are absolutely no losses when it comes to snow, imo

there are plenty of ****ing losses, ever have to drive in snow, it sucks ass.

Quote by sloppyjoe24
I'm quite sure when you were a "kiddie", you wanted snow days really bad too. So shut your trap.

snow days were good back in the day, but i still had to shovel the damn driveway and that sucked ass.
I'm in Delaware, we got some snow today, but now its all like that freezing rain shit. I'm hoping that my high school is closed tomorrow, hoping that the roads will be all icy. I wish that we got a shit load of snow instead of this rain shit.
Quote by Quantonyne
there are plenty of ****ing losses, ever have to drive in snow, it sucks ass.

snow days were good back in the day, but i still had to shovel the damn driveway and that sucked ass.

yeah i drove in it today and its freakin awesome

and my driveway is short so i cant complain about the shoveling

just enjoy it man...
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
Quote by sysdown27
yeah i drove in it today and its freakin awesome

and my driveway is short so i cant complain about the shoveling

just enjoy it man...

i respect the fact that you said enjoy it, i wish i could like when i was younger, but now i have to live with the face that i am older, now i get to deliver flowers tomorrow for valentines day, and i have to go out in it ALL DAY.
In NJ, everyone. I mean everyone is hoping for a snow day tomorrow. Teachers and students alike. But it's not looking to promising right about now.
Peace.
Quote by Quantonyne
i respect the fact that you said enjoy it, i wish i could like when i was younger, but now i have to live with the face that i am older, now i get to deliver flowers tomorrow for valentines day, and i have to go out in it ALL DAY.

yeah i can see where it sucks in your situation

it doesnt snow much in MD so i try to not do anything but relax when it does snow

good luck with the deliveries!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
Quote by sysdown27
yeah i can see where it sucks in your situation

it doesnt snow much in MD so i try to not do anything but relax when it does snow

good luck with the deliveries!

thanks

gotta make a little money somehow.
I'm kinda sad the whole snow storm missed southern NY, Long Island to be specific. I was really hoping for a snow day. We haent had ANY real snow all winter.
I'm back, you douchebags.
since we're talking about snow, do any of you guys go snowboarding?

i usually go up to NH and Mass at least once a year to get my fix cause the places down here blow
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
weve had 36 inches on the ground for the past two months sucks dick cause its all ice now pretty much
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Page 1 of 2