1. Does anyone know what scales Hendrix uses and what the box shapes are? If so can you please post them?
2. I am getting mad because my improvisation usually has the same rhythmic patterns and are so predictable, I also don't really get how I can use the major/minor scales without them sounding classical. Can somebody please help, it doesn't sound good to my ears. So in short, how do I improve it, or does it get better naturally?

Thanks
1. im pretty sure hendrix just used pentatonic and blues stuff.
2. listen to music. every kind of music there is. or just dont change anything. you said you sound classical? that would be pretty original
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
1. He uses a lot of minor pentatonic and blues scales. If you don't know the fingerings, look them up with the scale finder on www.wholenote.com. You can find it under "basics."

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5777562536751428345&q=melodic+control
ok thanks, but every time I use the blues scale and ones like it, it just sounds like a moody blues solo. I will check out that video.
Quote by Johnny83191
anybody else?

Your question's been answered.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.