i just heard "life in the fast lane" by the eagles and love it. any other songs that are similar? thanks for any suggestions
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
go to the Classic rock Reccomendation thread

*reported*
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
reported? are you freaking serious? how am i even supposed to know there IS a "classic rock reccomendation" thread? you have to be kidding me
Lunatics on pogo sticks
typical UG whistleblower. lame.

and when i first read that i thought you were talking about life in the fast lane by limp bizkit. hehe. ew.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
i just searched for "classic rock reccomendation" and nothing comes up except a couple threads that aren't it.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
That's because you both spelled recommendation incorrectly. Just go to the Classic Rock forum...****.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
reported? are you freaking serious? how am i even supposed to know there IS a "classic rock reccomendation" thread? you have to be kidding me

yeah you didn't to need be reported, just a friendly reminder that there is a classic rock forum would've done nicely.

Btw you've only heard life in the fast lane just now, where the hell have you been?
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Last edited by Gummy Balls at Feb 13, 2007,
go to : ultimate-guitar.com/forum

click on the music section to see the subforums. Go to the classic rock sub-forum. Its stickied to the top.