So my band was looking for a cool artist to do the art on stickers and pins and t-shirt and things like that. The first thing I came across on Myspace that I really liked, I sent the guy a message. When he finally got back to me, he told me a design for those is going to be like $50.
I really like the stuff he does, but is it worth this kind of money? Should we explore more options first?
Anyone know of a better place (with a better price)??
50 Bucks... that's a bit steep, you can find a graphic making community to make you one for free.
University Students in graphic design programs often charge between $100-$200 in my experience. Lower level ones will work for free if you give them recognition. But you get what you pay for! The good thing is, a lot of people in art school are strong local music supporters..Make connections there.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Quote by Dutch_Apples
University Students in graphic design programs often charge between $100-$200 in my experience. Lower level ones will work for free if you give them recognition. But you get what you pay for! The good thing is, a lot of people in art school are strong local music supporters..Make connections there.

wow
maybe the $50 we are paying for a pretty damn good logo isn't all that bad anyway
but my brother does some graphic stuff in college, maybe ill see if he know anyone
I can work with you on one for that PLUS a site if you want for around $50 or so. I usually would put logo in there for free with site design, so really what you're paying for is the site, and not really the logo But yeah, logos can go anywhere from cheap to $500 +. It all depends on how big the firm or person you are working with is. I'm not a very well known designer, so yeah. But I can try something for ya. If you want, you can email me latedude32@gmail.com for a portfolio of the stuff I've done.
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Just go to www.cooltext.com
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Bah... I thought this topic was about the extortinate prices kids have to pay for Lego these days!
Quote by kaptink
Bah... I thought this topic was about the extortinate prices kids have to pay for Lego these days!

hah, nah man sorry

Quote by agmoney429
you can always just have someone u know do it for free, most llikely, if anyone you know is artistically inclined

yea...i just don't really know anyone who is
well, ask around, im sure you'll find someone who can help, for free, that is, if money is not an issue, I would hand out the 50 bucks, but if it is, then get it done for free and do a little extra work, your brother can probably help out it sounds like