So I have a song mostly with audio and a few MIDI piano and orchestra parts on Cubase SX and I need to export them together as one file. How do I do this because right now I can only figure out how to either export audio or midi seperatly, not together. Any knowledge?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
if it isnt possible..why dont you just export each individual file as mp3s. Then start a new project and import both of them and export that into one file. seems like alot of work but if you really wanna get it done thats one way..
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
Actually I mostly wont the MIDI to have the audio options before exporting as well, so I think I will just get a MIDI to WAVE converter. See in Audio Mixdown it only allows to export using the one audio soundcard and not the MIDI soundcard option
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me