it seems my sweeps are as fast as i can get them but still nowhere near as fast as others, any tips?
it's always so funny when someone tries to be cute and messes up the spelling
Quote by jsxxx
it's always so funny when someone tries to be cute and messes up the spelling

Quote by wikipedia
In British English, the verb form of this is "to practise". The noun form everywhere, and the verb form in American English is always spelled "practice".

i am not american

thanks for the input, though
if you want to play spelling police, you'll have your hands full on these boards
Last edited by kyrreca at Feb 13, 2007,
Quote by kyrreca
i am not american

thanks for the input, though
if you want to play spelling police, you'll have your hands full on these boards

^ ha ha stroked, americans with their silly spelling changes, lmao.
I'm not american, I'm from montreal...and i've never seen it spelled with an S, in books, tv, movies, newspapers or on my hockey schedual. STROKED.
Quote by jsxxx
I'm not american, I'm from montreal...and i've never seen it spelled with an S, in books, tv, movies, newspapers or on my hockey schedual. STROKED.

well, I've never seen schedule spelled like that, so suck my balls
lol listen, not like this is some big showdown here cause whats the point online, ill let this be my last post about this thread because I dont feel like competing with a forum dork, you can keep your crown mr. misanthrope i don't want it.
Quote by jsxxx

That's very ignorant of you..
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3