"Defined as "a persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of prostitutes, venereal disease, or stds", each year this surprisingly common phobia causes countless people needless distress."

Wow, lol.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
This has to be a joke site....I hope if not
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by guitarguy17
do i hear another for the I hate evening_crow club?

Dude, really, what's your problem? If you personally don't like my posts then be mature about it and simply ignore them. Sorry, but please stop being a douche.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
Dude, really, what's your problem? If you personally don't like my posts then be mature about it and simply ignore them. Sorry, but please stop being a douche.

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
dude, quit getting butt hurt about something someone posts about you OVER THE INTERNET.... and it was just meant to be a joke, so be mature and dont acknowledge it of you dont like it....I am gonna start a Im a dick club if you wanna join....dick
Quote by guitarguy17
dude, quit getting butt hurt about something someone posts about you OVER THE INTERNET.... and it was just meant to be a joke, so be mature and dont acknowledge it of you dont like it....I am gonna start a Im a dick club if you wanna join....dick

I thought u were starting it yesterday, what's taking u too long?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.