..OMFG he stole ONE of MY LICKS, tahat BASTARD

edit: TWO

the whole fast paced thing is what i do mate, it sounds better than your wah grrrr

wow OMFG this guy ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure his fingers move fast but it sounds truely shit... and... it doesnt flow at all... he keeps stopping -.-
Last edited by doomnight at Feb 13, 2007,
He need to be drunk.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by doomnight
..OMFG he stole ONE of MY LICKS, tahat BASTARD

wow OMFG this guy ****ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So by logic, you suck too?
Yeah I thought it was funny that he had the scruffy facial hair, the BLS T-shirt, the leather headband, the Zakk Wylde sig guitar, and sig wah. Then he was sitting in a tiny room with some ratty poster on the wall and a Hot Wheels General Lee on top of his computer. I just kept waiting to hear his mom yell for him to turn down the music.
wow. I had the sound off and at the beginning it looks like he's trying to get a stick up his ass...
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Yeah, I find his whole BLS thing to be pretty weird, but he has potential as a player. His solo was full of wank, but he has some technique and if he works at it he could get better.

Honestly, I think there should be a rule that anyone who shits on anothers playing should be forced to prove that they at least have room to talk. I mean, you don't have to be able to play well to have an opinion, but it is one thing to share your opinion in a decent way and anohter to simply be a prick about it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Im not being a prick. I just thought it was funny that he is trying so hard to be Zakk Wylde Jr. instead of finding his own style.
Well, I really wasn't directing that at you necessarily, as I was talking about the comments about how he sucks at playing. I just think that people here talk so much shit about others because of their playing. I mean, what is the point of that, honestly?

EDIT: But see, saying that he should find his own style is a helpful criticism. Saying he sucks the dick of a large animal...not so helpful
Miss Scourge? PM me.

egh what is happening in your avatar there terrencemaddox?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
It's a buxom woman shaking her ass...you like?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by LuthierofTexas
Im not being a prick. I just thought it was funny that he is trying so hard to be Zakk Wylde Jr. instead of finding his own style.

What if he doesnt want his own style? Maybe hes just a guy who doesnt plan to make albums and become a world-famous guitar player. Maybe he just wnats to show off on youtube a little bit.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
What if he doesnt want his own style? Maybe hes just a guy who doesnt plan to make albums and become a world-famous guitar player. Maybe he just wnats to show off on youtube a little bit.

Good point.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Why do you have issues with me man?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Dude, it dont matter if he wants to be some famous guitar player, but if your playing to sound like someone else, then your playing for the wrong reasons. I dont think I'll ever be some famous player, but I still have my own sound. My God the Pit has lost its edge. Usually youtube videos of people making asses out of themselves are great fun but not anymore.

And sorry but anyone who has to "show off" on youtube, really needs a life.
I didn't notice, does he have an MG? I can't say I felt totally crushed by the overdrive. Everyone knows you can't be slammin' like Zakk without an MG.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O