Page 1 of 2
so theres this chick that likes me and vice versa and at our highschool they sell stuff on v-day. Should I get her something or not? they sell crap like a cup o' kisses and so on. I find it hard to talk to girls i tend to like so i dont know what to do next.
If she likes you ask her out. Seriously...it's not that hard.

"wanna go out?"

"sure"

that's all I had to do.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by jackson action
itd be hard to ask her
1. cant drive
2.parents dont approve of Girlfriends!

...you listen to your parents?
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by jackson action
itd be hard to ask her
1. cant drive

Then don't do a damn thing. Driving isn't a huge issue, even if getting rides from your parents/siblings/whoever sucks, but if you can't have a girlfriend... work on your parents.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Dude screw your parents..Stand up for yourself. Do they want to raise a queer or what?
And as the walls come down, and as I look in your eyes
my fear begins to fade, recalling all of the times
I have died, and will die.
It's all right. I don't mind.
Why not just see her out of school anyways and tell your parents to screw off...Relationships are NORMAL, how old are you?
Yeah buy her something nice..Ask her out when you feel the time is right, But never wait too long, And dont listen to your parents A good girlfriend > Parents
Quote by AndyNeeley
Dude screw your parents..Stand up for yourself. Do they want to raise a queer or what?

dont screw your parents thats just wrong
ya um........ive waited really long though she's liked me since the biggening of the school year and my friends are kind of antisocial so it brings my status que down a lot
Hah. Having been in several relationships, I can say that it definitely is hard to ask someone out. So don't. Just buy her something, chocolate would be best, and go from there.
Not my band, but something you should definitely listen to:
Toast Machine
Quote by jackson action
ya um........ive waited really long though she's liked me since the biggening of the school year and my friends are kind of antisocial so it brings my status que down a lot

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude. but it's "status quo"

and in all seriousness, it's life dude. You really oughta live it, especially if your that young.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
Quote by RNRSoldier
work on your parents.

yea give them valentines and try and get in their pants, much more challenging!

Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by Neil_
dont screw your parents thats just wrong

You know what I mean you sick bastard

Quote by jackson action

Well my friends still aren't very social either so its all good, Just talk to her alot and ask her out
Quote by cokesodanotdrug
yea give them valentines and try and get in their pants, much more challenging!

Haha I think that really depends on the parents
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by AndyNeeley
You know what I mean you sick bastard

Well my friends still aren't very social either so its all good, Just talk to her alot and ask her out

yes i know i just had to say that
Quote by jackson action
itd be hard to ask her
1. cant drive

My girl friends dad (don't care for him) doesn't let her date, but her mom doesn't give a shit, I've met her mom before but the dad probably doesn't know I exist. If the parents don't approve of you dating her than meet her at places, go to her house, or just see each other at school, this is if you end up in a relationship with her or anyone else. Easiest way is to be hang out with her a few times and then ask her, or at least I find it to be easier.
Quote by jackson action
if they dont approve we could only hang out at school

you need to learn to walk before you learn to run

and yes,just ask her out, if she likes you, everybody would be happy
Quote by Quantonyne
i give the best advice......give up, relationships ar your age dont work out.

somebody is negative

btw what do u mean by noooooooooon question
Last edited by Neil_ at Feb 13, 2007,
Quote by Neil_
somebody is negative

no.....i am just being realistic, this time next year they will probly not be together. its just how it works..

only like 2 couples form my graduating class are getting married out of like 30, and i graduated in 06'
I don't like valentines day just because I'm not very emotional and because my girlfriends usually trick me into buying something really nice and then they don't give it back if I get dumped or I dump them. Buy her something cheap (don't mean that in a mean way).
What's up?
Quote by Quantonyne
no.....i am just being realistic, this time next year they will probly not be together. its just how it works..

only like 2 couples form my graduating class are getting married out of like 30, and i graduated in 06'

good point but then again what do i know
Quote by Quantonyne

That doesnt mean he shouldnt try... It's better in most cases to have a relationship at all even if it doesn't last than to be single your entire life
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by RNRSoldier
That doesnt mean he shouldnt try... It's better in most cases to have a relationship at all even if it doesn't last than to be single your entire life

ya look at me, i am almost 19 and have never had a girlfriend......so look what that has turned me into....a cold bitter man.

i think for the past 7 years i have despised this day even more..........ohh well enough emo bitching for me.

your right he should go for it, just for the week and a half of having a joyous relationship and the 3 months of bitter sorrow he will face, when she brakes up with him.
Quote by Quantonyne
ya look at me, i am almost 19 and have never had a girlfriend......so look what that has turned me into....a cold bitter man.

i think for the past 7 years i have despised this day even more..........ohh well enough emo bitching for me.

your right he should go for it, just for the week and a half of having a joyous relationship and the 3 months of bitter sorrow he will face, when she brakes up with him.

I'm sure that I'm not the first to say this.

You need to get laid.

Cold bitter man? at 19?

Quote by Dragatear

Quote by Tyler Wright
Last edited by cokesodanotdrug at Feb 13, 2007,
Quote by cokesodanotdrug
I'm sure that I'm not the first to say this.

You need to get laid.

Bitter old man? at 19?

Uhh... it was "Cold Bitter Man"...

...Sorry...
^meh I fixed it..still funny though heh

Quote by Dragatear

Quote by Tyler Wright
Quote by jackson action

You sound exactly like me
well what would Jesus do?....whats that Jesus?....buttsecks?....problem solved

but really you should just grow a pair of balls.if she likes you like you say she does, she might say yes. not only will you have a girlfriend but you might learn to get comfortable around her and maybe all girls you like.dont tell your parents....by your age you should have a personal life.
Page 1 of 2