The Specials, i got there self titled album on ebay for $3.99 and listened to it for 5 hours and never got tired of it, discuss , if you would want an album from them just check out Ebay, theres as much of them for sale then Chumbawamba cds at a Pawn shop check them out
yeah i bought their greatest hits (with no 'ghost town') from some chain store last january so ive had it a good while now and still enjoy it.
I <3 concrete jungle and its up to you
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
The Specials are definitely one of my favorite ska bands. I was watching Shaun of the Dead for the first time a few days ago and my friends all looked at me funny when I got all excited over hearing Ghost Town in a movie.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i never saw shaun of the dead, but i want to. i really don't like english comedies though. do you recommend it?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
the specials are the greatest ska band for one reason: gangsters
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
Quote by mike2
i never saw shaun of the dead, but i want to. i really don't like english comedies though. do you recommend it?

I thought that it was pretty funny, but you might not like it if you aren't into british humor. Watch it anyway though, I doubt you'd find it "waste of my time" bad
EDIT: F*ck gangsters, they're ruining my town...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
thing is people tell me it's not your average britsh humor comedy. i have kind of a sick sense of humor too though...i had a bootleg, of shaun of the dead, but it don't work no more.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
if you like the specials definitely check out more specials. both are phenomenal albums.
The Specials are the greatest band ever... followed closely by The Slackers.

Although The Specials weren't wholly original, they perfected ska, and set the standard of what a good ska band is.
The self-titled debut is a classic, but sometimes I prefer More Specials to it.
(I'm also one of the three people in the world who appreciates Fun Boy Three)

Gangsters
Circle that A, motherfucker!
the Specials rock. 'Blank Expression' is probably my favorite song. I just like the beginning a lot.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
The Specials are the greatest band ever... followed closely by The Slackers.

Although The Specials weren't wholly original, they perfected ska, and set the standard of what a good ska band is.
The self-titled debut is a classic, but sometimes I prefer More Specials to it.
(I'm also one of the three people in the world who appreciates Fun Boy Three)

Gangsters

Fun Boy Three are the shit.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
The Specials make me cream: Nite Klub, Rudy, Enjoy Yourself, Why?, Little Bitch -drool-
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!