ok i dumped a girl today (i no its valentines day but i have a alright reason.)
today i went up to her to just have a normal conversation and then she walked of so later on i walked upo to her again and she did thje same thing and i didnt even do anything wrong and she said she didnt realise that she was walking away from me.
so then i decided to dump her (few other things but i wont mention) and then after i walk off and then she tells my friend that she was gonna sump me tommorrw but shes still having a cry saying that i dumped her but she was going to dump me tomorrow what is with them?????????
She sounds like a bitch.

You should have made it so much worse, she was planning to dump you on Valentines Day? That's low.
Quote by beetroot10
today i went up to her to just have a normal conversation and then she walked of so later on i walked upo to her again and she did thje same thing and i didnt even do anything wrong and she said she didnt realise that she was walking away from me.
so then i decided to dump her (few other things but i wont mention) and then after i walk off and then she tells my friend that she was gonna sump me tommorrw but shes still having a cry saying that i dumped her but she was going to dump me tomorrow what is with them?????????

She's mad cause you beat her to it.
Quote by The Casualty
She sounds like a bitch.

You should have made it so much worse, she was planning to dump you on Valentines Day? That's low.

Amen.
Quote by beetroot10

Something similar happened to me accept I guess I was less nice about it. I had a girlfriend but after a while she really got on my nerves and we didn't see eye to eye on anything. Since I didn't know how to break up with her I just kinda stopped talking to her hoping she'd get the hint. She did and then I dumped her. Right before I dumped her all her friends were saying she was all sad and deppressed yet after I dumped her she said she didn't really care and acted like she wanted to break up anyway( yet I got a bunch of shit from her friends and from her). It was retarted. The stupid hoe.
What's up?
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by arsonite
Once you get older you'll understand

IMPOSSIBLE girls will never be understood!
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Yeah, she sounds like a bitch. You should be happy though, simply because you are no longer with her. Also, you got to dump her first

Should we drink to it?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by cokesodanotdrug

+6575675674576 in the words of frenchy "women are like the welsh, a completely different species"
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, she sounds like a bitch. You should be happy though, simply because you are no longer with her. Also, you got to dump her first

Should we drink to it?

your a great guy
Awesome man *drinks to beetroot's victory*
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Quantonyne
jerking off on valentines day ftw

Wowee, you're pretty awesome.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing

video?
Sounds like she's pretending she was going to dump you because it will make her feel less shitty being dumped the day before V-day.

In short, she's an insecure, immature, and probably a fug-O. Good riddance.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by cokesodanotdrug

I guess so.

I guess with what I said before, I'd be 1000 years old before I understood.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by WrongWay
video?

Im not your webcam whore!

and the bottle of bourbon on my desk should be more than enough to substantiate my claim
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by arsonite

I guess with what I said before, I'd be 1000 years old before I understood.

Well, look on the bright side. By that time rigor mortis is long set in so you won't need girls to get it up anymore.
She just wanted lots of **** for Valentine's Day and is pissed because you broke up with her instead of buying her lots of chocolate and flowers.

High five man! Girls are crazy, I have no idea why we are the way we are.