i'm looking to buy. price difference is very small but i'm leaning more towards the 50 watt head. good call/bad call?
50 if you're doing the normal musician thing, 100 if you're doing stadiums. 100 if you do need a lot of clean headroom though. You have great taste, Soldano builds awesome amps.
i want a little break in my clean channel and i dont want to deafen anyone, thats why i was thinking the 50 watt head. not sure if there are any differences between the two models though aside from output.
Yeah dude, go for the 50 watter then. And I'm not aware of any differences between the two models either. Tell me how you like that thing. Almost got one myself, but I couldn't justify owning another amp head right now. Just gonna use the Supercharger to get that Soldano overdrive tone.
i guess you should try them both. Sounds like you want the 50, but best to try them just in case they sound a little different and you like the tone of the 100 better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ ah, bugger.

sounds like you want the 50... but I don't want to say just in case they sound different.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?