Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Quote 1
12 24%
Quote 2
39 76%
Voters: 51.
Right.. it's down to two.. I absolutely cannot choose. Both just represent me and everything I want to put on the page so much.. so let's have a vote, yes. Tis for my yearbook, next to my picture. The one with the silly hat.

QUOTE 1: “Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.” – Jimi Hendrix

QUOTE 2: “I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.” – Mitch Hedberg

So.. do help, UG. I believe in you. Well.. er.. rather - I cant choose either way.
hmm..

lets just say that quote 2 was my sig for a little a while. and Mitch Hedburg is GOD!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Hedberg for the win.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The first one isn't true. There's a lot of things that can be changed without music.

As you can see I'm kind of partial to the second one.
I would go with Jimi; the problem with putting in jokes is you're going to look back in a couple years and wonder why you thought it was funny.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
ya #2 is funnier

#1 was meant to be funny? It wasn't? Then why state the fucken obvious?

#2 for me anyway. I weant for funny in my graduation quote and ive never looked back
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
My senior quote was "It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain." And that was a winner for me. But I'd say #2. (Hehehe #2)
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
I prefer "Hey, **** You" -Denis Leary
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I used #2, actually.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

"If the river runs red, take the dirt road instead"
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.