Umm... OK?

EDIT: You need to change your avatar or something, I keep thinking you're Nelsean.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by headbanger408
Umm... OK?

EDIT: You need to change your avatar or something, I keep thinking you're Nelsean.

You need to change your sig. You're not funny.
Quote by MastaBassist10
You need to change your sig. You're not funny.

nah he was right

you touch yourself at night
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
nah he was right

you touch yourself at night

Damnit, I do too! Does that mean...

... that I'm not funny?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by bbsbass

... that I'm not funny?

just dont tell anyone, the family guy quote nazis will be after you
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by bbsbass

... that I'm not funny?

No because you have an emu as an avatar
Enh, I've already got the futurama and scrubs ones after me, one more couldn't hurt
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
I thought Maddd0g's birthday wasn't til the 14th ???
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join