I am looking for an electric guitar, ive only been playing for a few months along with lessons. I play classic rock like ACDC, Leddy Z, Guns N Roses, and stuff like that. It would be great if you guys could help me find a nice package with an amp and all, but i wouldnt mind getting the amp and guitar seperatly. My budget is around 200-400$, so if u guys could maybe leave some suggestions and maybe a link to a site.

Thanks
hey man if you got aim hit me up on 216128784 i got a great ****ing deal for you
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here, right now. Hold on, stay inside..."
TOOL Parabola
Get something with a HSS pickup setup. Leaves your choices wide open. Maybe an Ibanez. Or get an Epiphone. Buy the amp separate, because I have yet to see a decent guitar in an amp/guitar package. Also this way you get EXACTLY what you want.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Buy the amp separate, because I have yet to see a decent guitar in an amp/guitar package.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Blonde-Blues-Jr.-Guitar-Amp-and-50s-Strat-Package?sku=480492
There, now you've seen one
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Fender is garbage.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here, right now. Hold on, stay inside..."
TOOL Parabola