ive leaning to the 1960A 4x12 cab...or maybe an orange 2x12 cab...also i hear the 5150 cab sounds well with it...i actually think tom morello uses his w/ a peavey stack
TOM MORELLO SHOOK MY HAND, I'VE PLAYED BETTER SINCE!!!!
I'm using (with the exact same head) an old 1973 Chequerboard 4x12 cabinet. It's the tits.

I tried it out with a bunch of Marshall cabs old and new and didn't get the sound I wanted till I tried out this beat to shit vintage 73 one.

I tried and wanted an Orange 4x12 but it didn't give enough boost to the mids I wanted. It was even, but I like a little sweet midrange in mine (that and the 30 watt Celestions broke up to much at the volume I was going for.)

Tis a sweet head though, no matter what you play it out of.
My Band------> www.myspace.com/earlybirdspecial
Gear: modded Epi Les Paul>Boss TU-2>Dano Compressor>Boss DS-1>EHX Small Stone>Boss PH-3 Phaser>Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger>Boss DD-3>Boss DD-20 Delay>1989 JCM 800 2205>1973 Chequerboard Marshall 4x12
haha...you said its the tits...
TOM MORELLO SHOOK MY HAND, I'VE PLAYED BETTER SINCE!!!!
*Giggles* Yeah I did.
My Band------> www.myspace.com/earlybirdspecial
Gear: modded Epi Les Paul>Boss TU-2>Dano Compressor>Boss DS-1>EHX Small Stone>Boss PH-3 Phaser>Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger>Boss DD-3>Boss DD-20 Delay>1989 JCM 800 2205>1973 Chequerboard Marshall 4x12
If you've got the amp head now, take it to a few shops and try it with some different cabs.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30