ok guys, well when i was in grade 8 i had this good friend right? well he was nice and all and one day he asked me out. Being the nieve little grade 8 i was i said yes, he never had a crush on me or anything, we were just friends.

Anyway, we never really did anything, (i think the height difference freaked him out). i think the most we did was hold hands a few times. We drifted apart, kinda, he was in a few of my classes, and exactly a year later we were playing tennis again. (he asked me out when we did tennis as a sport the year before).

He asked me if i wanted to go out with him again, i didnt really want to. ive moved on, we liked totally different things. I was passionate about music and he couldnt give a shit. He loved cars but i couldnt give a shit. I said no, but he kept asking. and asking, and asking. to the point where i was trying to avoid him. he had that whiney sound in his voice to and i just felt like telling him to **** off, but i just couldnt.

One afternoon, it was raining. and when i say raining i mean it turned the school into a waterpark. we were up in the classroom where we could do whater we wanted, and i was sitting at the desk and talking to my friends. He sat infront of me and turned around, we started talking, he asked me out again, and then... he starts touching me. i was freaking out, i didnt know what to do. my friends all went over to the other side of the room to go on the computers so i just stood up and went to.

Well that was 6 months ago and today its valentines day. he's just been acting shy lately, and i think this morning he was going to say happy valentines day but he stopped just before he said it. he says hello every now and again and sometimes txt's me.

im sorry for the long post. but i need some advice. should i say anything, should i just let him worship me from afar wat? im just a bit confused . thnx for reading it anyway?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
hmmmm... relationship thread?

but yes let him worship you from afar, he'll get over it eventually
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Wait a minute... you hated being with him and wanted to avoid him. But when you he stood his distance you are confused!? ASPLAIN!
i didnt hate being with him, it just felt awkward.

Quote by iamded
Quote by bacon_is_good
Hoping your a girl.

well yeah

Quote by iamded
Quote by WrongWay
cut all ties

u think? maybe i should, i mean the touching thing freaked me out. and he's done it more than once

Quote by iamded
Yea, he knows you don't like him, the only thing he wants you to say it to tell him otherwise. You don't like him, let him have this thing for you, it'll pass.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Quote by horazonblade
Yea, he knows you don't like him, the only thing he wants you to say it to tell him otherwise. You don't like him, let him have this thing for you, it'll pass.

i hope so, its been like 2 years, and doesnt look like it'll be ending soon

Quote by iamded
Hey sign on your myspace. i got great advice and crap. my friend went through the same thing.
Aim me at 216128784 its called icq but it should work. if it doesnt go on your myspace..and look in your messages
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are Choosing to be here, right now. Hold on, stay inside..."
TOOL Parabola
1-Tell him outright that his whining and pleading just makes him look like an ass.
2-If he touches you again, punch him in the nads. If he asks why you just reduced his chance of producing offspring, tell him that he touched you first, and you thought you'd return the favor.
3-Become close friends with a rugby player...a big one.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
define touching...
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
define touching...

thigh, inner thigh. just freaked me out

Quote by iamded
sounds like he is worshipping you from afar. If you really feel something for him, he may have matured to yuor level, otherwise just let it go. Best not to screw him up and lead him on cos otherwise he will prolly think that you are a complete bitch if you do that. But, it does sound like, in some strange way that you are still thinking of him. With that in mind, you have to think about waht you want, and if you are actually attracted to him, or if you are just fascinated cuz you know he is interested.
That is my view anyway.
Inner thigh?! You should have scratched his eyes out! So do you consider him as a friend or just an annoyance? Becasue if it's the latter then I think you should just tell him to **** off.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by Fire Hawk
thigh, inner thigh. just freaked me out

haha wow, thats rather extreme i must say

lay it to him straight man, tell him to rack off, or your 'partner' will crack his skull open

'partner' meaning bullsh*t

either that or take him aside for a moment and explain to him carefully about how you're not interested
Last edited by beau05 at Feb 14, 2007,
lol @ grade school relationships. I didn't go out with anyone until grade 12 (and we are still going out in 1st year university). No offense, but most high school relationships are retarded. And your not even in high school. like, wtf.