Page 1 of 2
My parents are so damn annoying!!!
They are the ones that take me to school every morning (My school is kind of far away), and today they just havent agreed to take me!
I were standing there, near the car, and they've just locked me out of it and drove away.
Those friggin bastards!

I wouldnt have normally sob about skipping school, but today (Valentines), I've been finally planning to make a move about this girl that i had a crush on for years!

And by tommorow she'll probably get a million offers.

The most annoying things is that i know she likes me, but never had the guts to ask me out.

So.. because of this situation both of us were singles For like a year now, and she'll probably accept other offers seeing that i havent meant to make a move.

All because of my asshole parents!!

Fuck them!!!

(Sorry had to let off steam)
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
ok?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
That sucks, man. Ah, hell, chin up. If she really likes you, then she'll wait for you.
wait, your a guy?

that sucks though, kinda random they just left without you eh
You kinda sound like a pussy. if she likes you she will wait. Grow a pair of balls. And why the **** would you wait for her to ask you out? Seriously get some hair on your tiny nuts and ask her out.
Why? Did you piss them off? I mean, that is still a strange move on their part, but I'm just curious.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
well.....such things as cell phones.......but, i guess you live in israel
There's something living in these lines.
Quote by guitarguy0153
well.....such things as cell phones.......but, i guess you live in israel

Its not that we dont have cellphones, i do.
But she dosent

Ben Hamelech
STILL love the avatar terrence... in other news...why did they just leave you like that did you do something?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Lol I love it when kids come in a complain about their parents. So what don't go to school tomorrow either. They have to pay the truancy ticket. Now stop whining and if you didn't make a move for years then you probably woulda chickened out today too.
Quote by bacon_is_good
Wait are you a guy or girl? Your name is bassistGAL, a gal in america means girl.

Read the signature
"Let there be no misunderstandings, Im a guy whose private[real] name is Gal."
Im a guy, its even in my sig.

And i havent done a thing!

Ben Hamelech
That IS a weird move on your parents' part... what did you do to piss them off?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
in israel gal means hermaphadyte. sorda like in russia car drive you. in israel man means transvestyte
Quote by Tyrannous
Read the signature
"Let there be no misunderstandings, Im a guy whose private[real] name is Gal."

My bad. Got to caught up in the kids problem that a girl hasnt asked HIM out yet.
Quote by guitarguy0153
in israel gal means hermaphadyte. sorda like in russia car drive you. in israel man means transvestyte

In Israel Gal means wave

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
In Israel Gal means wave

how the hell would you know? oh sorry.
You still haven't answered our question...did you do anything or what???
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
YES, CALL HER RIGHT NOW AND TALK TO HER. You don't have to say much, just touch base. Tommorow, send her some flowers, and she is yours. If not, then move on.
Quote by BassistGal
Im a guy, its even in my sig.

And i havent done a thing!

Exactly, you have not done a thing. She will wait for a guy with a pair of balls that will ask HER out, not the other way around.
Quote by mr.cheese..
You still haven't answered our question...did you do anything or what???

I've done nothing to them!
Actually we've said almost nothing to each other all morning.

Ben Hamelech
Yes, it's all your parent's fault that you're not dating this girl yet. You definetely haven't had a YEAR to do it or anything....
Quote by astrocreep71
YES, CALL HER RIGHT NOW AND TALK TO HER. You don't have to say much, just touch base. Tommorow, send her some flowers, and she is yours. If not, then move on.

EDIT: if not, find some way to get in her pants, then you will have her. Works everytime.
That makes absolutely no sense...what has happened in your life? something secret they have found out about? And as far as this girl....if she really loves you she will wait.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by guitarguy0153
EDIT: if not, find some way to get in her pants, then you will have her. Works everytime.

Don't be like that man... Women aren't just tools for our pleasure.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
Don't be like that man... Women aren't just tools for our pleasure.

Im guessing your a virgin. Anyway learn to hit an edit button.
Bacon stop to be such of a useless asshole.
"Grow some balls, Get into her pants" What are you? a 13 years old trying to look cool?

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
"Grow some balls, Get into her pants" What are you? a 13 years old trying to look cool?

Don't worry too much bacon is just on of those gay F'ing Feb 07ers
Quote by BassistGal

1. i never said get in her pants.
2. You do need to grow a pair. how old are you? you are waiting for a girl to ask you out? Please grow a set of balls and ask a girl out, if your too scared to ask her out you will never make it with a girl.
3. No im not 13 and yes I have a girl friend of 6 months. before that, 2.5 years, before that 1.5 years.
4. Im not being useless, im telling to to grow up.

Quote by Tyrannous
Don't worry too much bacon is just on of those gay F'ing Feb 07ers

Ok big guy. When did you join again?
You're still an asshole.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by bacon_is_good
1. i never said get in her pants.
2. You do need to grow a pair. how old are you? you are waiting for a girl to ask you out? Please grow a set of balls and ask a girl out, if your too scared to ask her out you will never make it with a girl.
3. No im not 13 and yes I have a girl friend of 6 months. before that, 2.5 years, before that 1.5 years.
4. Im not being useless, im telling to to grow up.

1. Confused that post with someone else
2. Im 15 and a half, and things been quite complicated with this girl, we're good friends and she tells me alot about what happens in her home (Parents shouting at each other, her mom hates her etc) so just asking her out while shes so vulnerable (sp) is the pussy way out.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
1. Confused that post with someone else
2. Im 15 and a half, and things been quite complicated with this girl, we're good friends and she tells me alot about what happens in her home (Parents shouting at each other, her mom hates her etc) so just asking her out while shes so vulnerable (sp) is the pussy way out.

1. 15 and a half...thats cute.
2. You never mentioned any of that.
3. Then qhy are you trying to get with her right now? You just said it, her mind is ****ed up, relax.
I apologize bacon i too thought you were the one who said get in her pants.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by bacon_is_good
1. 15 and a half...thats cute.
2. You never mentioned any of that.
3. Then qhy are you trying to get with her right now? You just said it, her mind is ****ed up, relax.

Things are cool with her family lately (much of this because of me), so i've thought "here's my chance"

Ben Hamelech
Then I say do it if you've got the guts mate.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Page 1 of 2