Ok, this is for the kids who are new to deathcore. If you're not into deathcore this is a platform for you to work with, give it a try it'll grow on you. Plaguespace If any of you newer people need any assistance with deathcore I'm happy to show you in the right direction.
Yeah they're pretty sick, I can't wait to see them at Metalfest with Necrophagist, As Blood Runs Black, The Faceless and Abigail Williams ****!

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by think11270
Yeah they're pretty sick, I can't wait to see them at Metalfest with Necrophagist, As Blood Runs Black, The Faceless and Abigail Williams ****!

Sounds like a ****ing awsome concert, I was raised on those bands, they ought to be paying child support.
Quote by think11270

VIP Tickets Baby :]
Pressssss box anyone?!
I rule.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yup, i enjoy these guys greatly and i have for some time now, nice intense stuff. Now, is that show you were talking about just a show, or is it a full on tour?
Quote by SadistNation
yup, i enjoy these guys greatly and i have for some time now, nice intense stuff. Now, is that show you were talking about just a show, or is it a full on tour?

myspace.com/californiametalfest
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.