Ok I am just curious what people here think of this guitar. I am generally quite impressed with Ibanez's line up of guitars, and I actually got to play this thing, and dang, it has the one of the best tones I had ever heard in its price range. The only guitar I have played that sounded as good was a friends $1500 Taylor. This thing, however, costs a whole $1000 less, which really surprised me when i first picked it up. Basically, how do other people here think it measures up to other guitars in its price range? Particularly how does it compare to the Martins, since I have not played any of them in this price range. Thanks
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

I don't know what is wrong with everyone on this site, I have a $400 Ibanez PF acoustic, and it sounds awesome. Ok, back on topic. The only way for you to know which guitar you want is to try them out, because it's the sound you like that matters, not what other people say about them.
^Yes, I agree, but I was wondering more along the lines of reliability and such - things that I could not find out in the store. As I said i have played this guitar and it sounded really good to my ears, but I was wondering if it had any faults I wasn't aware of - reliability, cheap components/wood, etc. Thanks
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Once again Ibanez guitars are cheap acoustics that look good so people who don't know better buy them. $500 for a guitar that doesn't even have a solid top? Your money is best placed elsewhere.
Quote by octavian
Once again Ibanez guitars are cheap acoustics that look good so people who don't know better buy them. $500 for a guitar that doesn't even have a solid top? Your money is best placed elsewhere.

Yup. I have an Ibanez electric gutiar and I love it. It's one of the best values for the money, but Ibanez acoustic guitiars are not very good at all. They look nice, but the overall quality is still very low.
Not taking any online orders.