My band recorded this song at our house, but I don't like the lead vocals too much.
If anyone who can sing, can do a better job at it, then let me know and I can send you the instruments only version, and you can lay down a vocal track.

The words are done, and there's a basic melody, so you'd just have to learn it and record it. I think it could be fun, and it would be interesting to hear someone else's take on the song.

Please let me know ASAP. THanks.
Heres the song.
www.purevolume.com/pelicanembryo
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
I might be able to do it. The problem is i dont know how to record my voice and get it onto the computer. Im a singer in a punk rock band but i dont have my own microphone yet im still working on getting the money.
So many try yet fail... I will be one of those people.
HeyO matey!! I'll give it a shot for you. Send yar song down over and I'll perfect that song for you. Not that its bad already. Sounds rather brilliant as is. K lemme know.
Hey I have a pro recording system on my comp and my I love to sing, so send them my way dude.
My Rig:

Schecter Omen 6
DOD American Metal
Vox AD30VT
f*cl man, make sure to post it in here when its done, i wanna hear it. I think tis gonna sound Brilliant
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I sent you the mp3s in email i think.
My Rig:

Schecter Omen 6
DOD American Metal