I'm thinking of buying this for myself for my 21st birthday.

Does anyone know much about Ibanez DL10 Delay Pedals? Here's a link to it:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=87813966

Remember it's $NZ. So it's current $100 works out to be $US69.22

Good deal?

Oh, also, hi I'm new. I think, if I have ever posted, it hasn't been for a long time.
Last edited by Durden Singer at Feb 14, 2007,
DL10s are pretty lowly regarded.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Why are they lowly regarded?
I've heard good things about them.
The only negative things 've heard are some peoples buzz (seems most don't though) and apparently it has a relatively short delay time.
I just got an EHX Deluxe Memory Man, and I strongly urge you to run to a shop and buy one.

They're THAT good.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah ... I really can't afford that right now. Would it be better just to wait and get a better delay pedal when I can afford it?

And, next question would be, what's a good one, apart from the Memory Man, just so I have options. The Boss DD-6 is the other one I've heard a lot about. Seems to be very commonly used, and Boss puts out great stuff (to my knowledge).
Last edited by Durden Singer at Feb 14, 2007,
I've got a Boss DD6 too.
The Boss beats it on versitility, but the Memory Man murders it, then murders it's family and friends in terms of sound.
Don't be afraid to care"

Ok. I'll probably save a bunch longer and go for the DD6. Hmm, actually I wonder if I could get my local music store to order in a Memory Man so I could try it.

Unless anyone else has an opinion, or first hand experience with the Ibanez which they can share...

Thanks RHCP
Good luck!
Don't be afraid to care"