Yup more questions about my trem lol. For those of you who have trems I need a quick bit of input. What size allen key do you think would fit the string bolts on the bridge of a jackson licensed floating floyd rose?

I've just bought a set with 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm,,,think the 3 mm would fit? if not I'm buggered
considering its 7 hours till I get home no I cant, not for the 7 hours at least, and since I'm close to the store where I just bought the set (yes I know I probs shoulda asked first) if it turns out rong I can take them back insteada waiting 7 hours to find I've bought the wrong set,,,,so just answer please
you usually get them with the guitar, try searching on google. i can't try it out for you at the moment since i'm at work
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
which is the more pointless? the pointless messege or the messege thats bothering to point out that its pointless? lol

An in reponse to the last one I did get one with it,,,,its too big
theres normally 2mm, 3mm and 4mm allen screws on FR trems. you won't get 2.35434mm or pimm
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
considering I've just bought all those sizes,,,i can live with that responce lol