Hey guys

My girlfriend asked me 3 months ago if we should see other people. I thought it might be healthy for our relationship, to see all the crap that's out there and make each other realise we are amazing (modesty was never my strong point...).

Anyway, we are both seeing other people at the moment, but we are both starting to realise how much we miss each other. I know, I can hear all UGers now going "boo-****ity-hoo".

However, we don't want to go back to our previous relationship unless we know that it will be at least as good as it was before, if not better.

Also, she is also my best friend so we still talk for hours every day.

So my point is, is cheating with your best friend such a bad thing? The line between best friend and bf/gf is very small, is it ok to put a toe/leg over every now and again?I know it probably is, but, and at risk of being labelled the most clichéd person on UG, if we are meant to be together, wouldn't this just help us?

Vote or reply if you have any useful to say.

EDIT: yea, i know there's a relationship thread but i wanted a poll and I don't know how/if you can make one on there.
Nothing really matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGuitar
I'm only responsible for the Korean jizz...

I never thought I'd say those words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
Last edited by fudge65315 at Feb 14, 2007,
nice idea, hope she doesn't find someone with a huge dick, wallet and who's charming/cute etc

besides, it can be both good and bad to a relationship. and theres a relationship thread
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
crap somehow iv made 2 threads. ignore/close this one please mods!

leave the other open!
Nothing really matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGuitar
I'm only responsible for the Korean jizz...

I never thought I'd say those words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
I would say this: if you both agree to it, then seeing other people, or having one night stands is fine. As soon as at least one partner disapproves, then don't do it or you are sure to destroy the current relationship.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
As long as you're not boring and do the "God mode" cheat. That takes all the fun out of it.

Oh right, with girls?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Metallica708
As long as you're not boring and do the "God mode" cheat. That takes all the fun out of it.

Oh right, with girls?