yo
whats a good finale cover for a gig?
like, memorable, danceable, rockin...

any genre
Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers, not exactly 'danceable' or 'rockin' but certainly memorable
'It's The End of the World as we Know it (and I feel fine)'. by R.E.M.

great closing number
Peter Buck sure is a good rhythm guitarist
Quote by UNIe
Dream Theater - In The Name Of God ;]

too easy.

Slither. I like.

I had thought of Under the Bridge. Maybe at acoustic shows.
How about make a 'finishing' song yourself? What's the point in finishin' with a cover?
I Believe In Symmetry - Bright Eyes

Seriously, it just builds up and up, like a finale should
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by MODE-6
How about make a 'finishing' song yourself? What's the point in finishin' with a cover?

Playin something everyone knows, maybe getting them to sing along, makes you/your band much more memorable.
And we want to be remembered.
i like the idea of "slither" by velvet revolver aswell.

"new noise" by refused, that usually gets a good crowd response.
i probably wouldn't play it RIGHT at the end though...
Top lel.
Quote by user42
Playin something everyone knows, maybe getting them to sing along, makes you/your band much more memorable.
And we want to be remembered.

But then it's not original. If you make a song yourself that is catchy and full of builds, you'll have no problem. Repeat choruses, encourage the pit/audiance to sing with you... You have to start somewhere. All these signed bands did. It's truly the best way. We've managed fine in my band.
Quote by MODE-6
But then it's not original. If you make a song yourself that is catchy and full of builds, you'll have no problem. Repeat choruses, encourage the pit/audiance to sing with you... You have to start somewhere. All these signed bands did. It's truly the best way. We've managed fine in my band.

I hear ya.
As of now, the only really catchy/sing along songs we've written are kinda slowish, like midway through material.
And we do intend to vary our sets alot. Maybe even change them on the spot.
For me it'ld be
You Know You're Right by Nirvana...

At the end of the song u can throw away ur guitar, kick down the mic stands, break the amps and destroy the drum kit then finish of with a moshpit!!
^I don't.

I find that song quite boring to be honest

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
sweet child
that will get the crowd swaying
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
I Cum Blood is usually a crowd pleaser.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I would have do Brain Damage by Pink Floyd

Not only because i like it, but also because it gives a real ending feeling (hard to explain)

Listen to it and see what you think
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by CowboyUp
Play Fade to Black, everyone loves that song.

No........just no. I hate that song.

Nice Patrick Stewart/Picard avatar though. Ah memories of Star trek and all of its morals. How I love it.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
everyone else might thinks this sucks but were doing a gig this weekend and we have turn the page last, rockin it out like metallica.