nice improv! doing improvs like this means that you're a good musician!
(I almost started dancing, had to control my self) It's a cool sound!

I don't have any thing for you to crit, yet I'm still practising economy so I can do crazy things ;D.
hands down.
This is really cool. It kinda reminds me of this kid I know... the rhythmic style. My friend also uses that kind of mixolydian/pentatonic mode thing. This is also kind of similar to my music. I like the tremolo picking around 1:00 or a little after. I use that a lot, too. This is a really cool improv. All of the solos in my songs are improved too. Check them out here.https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091 Request me as a friend on pure volume if you want. For some reason I can't request friends or add comments!?
How did you get me as a friend on pure volume? My thing won't let me add friends or make comments and send messages! Do you have to be logged in as a listener?!!! Sorry for the double-post but I really want to know how this works!
Solid job mate. Good jazzy improv. Like Mr. Scofield, only faster (=better :-D)

What were these chords in the background? I really need to learn some serious chordage.

Drums sound artificial, but it's clear that was not the point you were focusing on. If you need some proper drums, I suggest you get ezdrummer, I fell in love with that prog (had DFH2 before, it's a piece of shit compared to ezdrummer).

Crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526828

How did you get me as a friend on pure volume? My thing won't let me add friends or make comments and send messages! Do you have to be logged in as a listener?!!! Sorry for the double-post but I really want to know how this works!

Just went to you're purevolume and pressed the "Add to friends" thats in the topright of the screen.

crit mine?

will do in a minute

hey check out this instrumental shred ballad thingy i wrote

ill take a look at it!

Crit mine?

Ofcourse

Tnx for the replies everyone, nice to hear that most of you like it

Btw... the only difference between version I and II is that in version II there's an added bassline hehe, should have explained in the first post
Ill crit all you're works asap.

Greetz!
Quote by SabertoothSheep
Solid job mate. Good jazzy improv. Like Mr. Scofield, only faster (=better :-D)

Hehe.

Anyway, this did remind me of Scofield somehow. Wow. That was impressive. I liked the feeling of the lead and the rhythm. That was enjoyable.
really good stuff man! some amazing improv! nice funk jazz mix, sounds awesome
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
this is cool it has a nice vibe some real good note choices theres not much id crit here at all except maybe it would benefit from having the guitar melodies breath a little more in places but thats probably just my personal preference,, top tune mate i look forward to hearing more
Yeah you're right chris, but the thing is, its a track i made to practise my improvisation, at first i just played in the the rythem part on a metronome, and after that i decided it would be fun to build a track around it to make it more realistic for me to improvise over the track