Page 1 of 2
I found out to get a Gibson Les Paul Studio I need around $497. How can I get that without a fulltime job? I'm still school.
Quote by trueyoungpunk
I found out to get a Gibson Les Paul Studio I need around $497. How can I get that without a fulltime job? I'm still school.

Become a prostitute.

Rob a bank.

Join the army.

Steal it from your grandma.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
are u sure its a gibson?? thats dirt cheep for a gibson, it might be an epiphone. sell plasma you can do it like 2 times a week and depending on where you go you can make 50-60 bucks a week doing it
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
after school job. thats how i got my gear whan I was at school
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by Friggly
Become a prostitute.

Rob a bank.

Join the army.

Steal it from your grandma.

1. Never
2. With a banana I assume?
3. Too young
4. My grandma doesn't have any money
Quote by Randy_Rhoads44
are u sure its a gibson?? thats dirt cheep for a gibson, it might be an epiphone. sell plasma you can do it like 2 times a week and depending on where you go you can make 50-60 bucks a week doing it

it's a studio
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

Quote by Randy_Rhoads44

I already have part of the money. It's $750 but I have $253 covered. Plasma is a good idea.
go into public, put a gun to your head, and say "GET ME A ****ING LES PAUL STUDIO" if no immidiate results, shoot someone in the front row of your little shindig, this should get you the guitar, and as a bonus, it costed no money...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Get a part time job, its not that hard, work at a restaurant washing dishes or something, bus boy, or if your lucky, you can be a waiter and get the tips.
Or get a job as a sales Clerk at a newly opening dept. store. I'm saving up for a half stack currently, and I'm gonna be there soon. So, just get off your lazy bum and get a job.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
get a PART time job...that's what probably 95% of kids who needs guitars do. That's what I did. You could probably make $500 within a few weeks if you get a good job. I had to save most of my money for school so it took forever to save up enough money for my guitar.
I've seen too many of these and made sarcastic remarks to pull out another one without repeating myself, so I'm just gonna say: If we knew how, don't you think we'd do it ourselves? Or tell you?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Restore old guitars and sell them on for a profit.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
blackmail always seems to work fine. people have lots of stuff they don't want anyone seen, gymteachers are good bets. however you won't be able to it for a while if you decide on that.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
All of the part time job ideas are good but that will have to wait for a month and a half. I'm not 14 until March 28. Child Labor Laws suck.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
blackmail always seems to work fine. people have lots of stuff they don't want anyone seen, gymteachers are good bets. however you won't be able to it for a while if you decide on that.

My gym teacher would be a good one. He picked tis kid up by his hood and the kid started choking.
Quote by sixteen times
A PART-time job?

No, that makes too much sense. The threadstarter is looking for a get-rich quick scheme. Something like joining the circus for a night.
Get rich quick in my case would be a part time job. I only get $60 a month from my parents. Circus? I couldn't do crap for them.
I hate to break it to all these young kids around here needing money, but there is truly onle one way to get it. It is not just going to appear. More often than not, you will be required to work for it. That's just how it is.
I dont think you deserve a Gibson because you listen to MCR.

But I'd suggest you save up,work,and invest your money.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by trueyoungpunk
Get rich quick in my case would be a part time job. I only get $60 a month from my parents. Circus? I couldn't do crap for them.

One word. It starts with J, and ends with E.
Quote by Broken-pick

Why is that? Why shouldn't I get a good guitar because of one of my favorite bands?
Quote by Broken-pick

Dude that's a bit lame don't you think
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

Quote by Gummy Balls
Dude that's a bit lame don't you think

Not lame at all.
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by _Mayday_
One word. It starts with J, and ends with E.

How many letters?
Quote by PuppetMaster189
Not lame at all.

just because some guy likes a band another doesn't he can't have a nice guitar?

please
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas

kill somebody.
Quote by schecter_elite
Slayer, as in the faggy soda pop training bra band? I beg to differ, but fall out boy pwns slayer big time buddy. They put on a kick-ass show all the time, and their mosh pits are the absolute sh!t.
Quote by Randy_Rhoads44
are u sure its a gibson?? thats dirt cheep for a gibson, it might be an epiphone.

I wouldnt buy a les paul for 300 dollars, actually I would, but only to sell it the second i get it
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Sell your ass.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by _Mayday_
Four!

Jade? I don't get it...

from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Page 1 of 2