http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzjOcOcQ90U

By far the most powerful advert i've witnessed this year in the UK. It's quite disturbing, especially the aeroplane and city scenes. I'm interested in what the Americans on this site have to say about that. What have you done to cut back on wasting resources. I'll be the first to admit, I don't do enough. I hope to do more this year.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by sashki
Wow. I think it's the music that makes it scary. It sounds like 1000 small dogs in agony.

Yeah - the music at the end is definitely haunting.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

What the hell happened to the music there?!

Very beautiful videofilming, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
What the hell happened to the music there?!

Very beautiful videofilming, though.

Sound's like something Muse would do.
Celtic FootballClub1888
Quote by Godbe
Yes, a powerful advert. Where did you see that by the way, was it on TV?
Also, I recognise that guy's voice, I'm sure he's the one who does all the things like that.

It's the government advert Britains see on TV.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Godbe
Yes, a powerful advert. Where did you see that by the way, was it on TV?
Also, I recognise that guy's voice, I'm sure he's the one who does all the things like that.

He does the narration on alot of Channel 4 show's, 'Shipwrecked' and the like...
Celtic FootballClub1888
Was that 2nd flooded town Carlisle? Tbh i think the big worry is countries like india, china and brazil who are going through their "industrial revolutions" at the moment and are and will contribute large amounts of waste to the world.
Quote by muzz666
He does the narration on alot of Channel 4 show's, 'Shipwrecked' and the like...

I thought so. He does those educational Channel 4 DVDs too like "The A - Z of your Head"

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
It's the government advert Britains see on TV.

I gathered that, but I've never seen it, that being said I don't watch much TV.
Quote by AlkalineCharlie
Was that 2nd flooded town Carlisle? Tbh i think the big worry is countries like india, china and brazil who are going through their "industrial revolutions" at the moment and are and will contribute large amounts of waste to the world.

even though american produces as much CO2 as africa south america and asia combined.

i saw al gore's inconvenient truth for the first time today, amazing movie. even if you don't like him, or don't believe global warming is really happening (lol) it is really worth watching.
That music is God awful...

Ads like this will never make a difference. The folly of mankind is that we don't act until it is too late.

Eurgh, they just had to top it off with that tired old phrase "Tomorrow's something is today's something".

Lame.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by blynd_snyper
even though american produces as much CO2 as africa south america and asia combined.

Yeah, America contributes a lot, i just hope they get the message across about climate change and stop with all those Chelsea tractors pretty soon.