Love this pedal, a little murky, but an eq or sonic maximizer clears that right up. If you don't abuse the shit out of your pedals, it should last despite it being plastic. Boosted with ODs, I can get a convincing Marshall tone through a tube clean channel.
Last edited by TehJermie at Feb 14, 2007,
digitech deathmetal distortion i get serious distortion out of it i think it was like $45
Don't get a danelectro anything

(except MAYBE the talkbox)
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
Don't get a danelectro anything

(except MAYBE the talkbox)

The EQ pedal is meant to be reasonable, and for its price, awesome.

Everything else it seems is abit crap though.

If you have a basic-set up and are not long starting, just get a DS-1, it'll do for now until you begin to upgrade

EDIT:

Assuming you have a basic set up......(sorry for the unfinished post)
Last edited by Hakanku at Feb 14, 2007,
assuming you what?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
i got both the ds-1 and a danelectro FAb metal. get the metal- it is more versitale. turn the gain down and you get overdrive, crank it to halve a decent distortian, gain on full is just crazy! oh and get a behringer eq. both alright pedals. the eq will just make your rig bigger and give you some serious tone options-just stick it after the FAB metal ok.
dude, i have this pedal, its tottally underrated... dont let the price fool you!!
its a good pedal, i owned a boss ds-1 and the fab is better IMO
the plastic looks cheap but its not like your gonna take a hammer to it... great value, dont buy into the certain brand is better mentality.