Hello all,

I've recorded a cover of this Oasis tune. I love this track. Unfortunately, the quality of my covers is still quite poor, but one does with what one has.

Please give it a listen and I'll be happy to return crit

Please point out anything I can do better.

www.justmarried-photography.co.uk/DyerKnowWhatImean.mp3

Thanks guys

Hemant
Acoustic? It's alright, but with out the electric guitar it just seems more familiar to Wonderwall.

Gallagher2006 AWAY!!! *Flies Away*
Quote by gallagher2006
Acoustic? It's alright, but with out the electric guitar it just seems more familiar to Wonderwall.

Gallagher2006 AWAY!!! *Flies Away*

Lol - that would be because the chords are more or less the same as wonderwall...

Check out Noels acoustic set if you don't believe me

Thanks for listening though

Hemant

EDIT: Btw it does get more Dyou know what I mean-ish as you hit the lyrics and solo.
Last edited by hemantmaan at Feb 14, 2007,
Hey man,

This is one of m favorite oasis song and I thought you did it great justice. The Vocals were very well done they sounded very similiar to gallagher's. I had never heard it played acoustic before and although the chords were almost the same as wonderwall I enjoyed the vibe that you made with the strumming, especially with the faster strumming at the climax of the song. My only slight beef was that when the electric came in it kind of interfered with the vocals, but other than that it was a good job. Keep it up. Oasis kicks ass.