Right. Ive snapped the headstock of my epiphone LP 100 off, and its most likely not repairable, as i think the truss rod has bent too, its a bolt on, so the neck is easily replaced. Now the hard bit, im left handed and was wondering if i could use the neck from an epiphone special les paul on my guitar as i want to keep the cherry red.
Thanks if anyone knows if this would work or any other ideas.
*Left Handed Epiphone LP-100 Cherry Sunburst Finish, All black hardware. Which ive snapped the headstock off
*Marshall AVT-150
*Korg AX3000
Thanks for the link il have a look. il get pictures in a bit, just gotta upload them.
*Left Handed Epiphone LP-100 Cherry Sunburst Finish, All black hardware. Which ive snapped the headstock off
*Marshall AVT-150
*Korg AX3000
If you have the neck to hand go ahead and try it to see if it fits. If it's a right handed neck it should still work; you'll just have to turn the nut round on it.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Yeah, i have the nut for the neck, it snapped just below it, so i could use that. But although its not a to great guitar, its kinda sentimental now, quite abit of character.
Il try fixing the neck over the weekend, il come back and tell you how it went. thanks
*Marshall AVT-150
*Korg AX3000