So i was thinking about getting the Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal, DigiTech XMM Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal, Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal, and Boss GE-7 Equalizer Pedal. Good pedals? The reviews look killer.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
I own the Dunlop Original Cry Baby and im letting you know right now that almost every post following this will bash the dunlop and tell you to get a Vox but I tried both and the Dunlop was better with a larger sweep range and was 20 bucks less, as for the metal master, its an excellent distortion pedal (i've used my friends NUMEROUS times) i think its to heavy but thats just for my taste if you're into metal, get it andi dont think a noise suppresor is neccesary but hey thats just me try it out for yourself
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
What kind of music do you play as a whole? Seriously, even though some of the pedals look cool, you can get most of those sounds off your amp. What kind of amp do you have? I like Marshall myself. There aren't very many pedals that are useful.
The first 2 pedals, NO.

Get a Morley wah, and aren't you buying a new amp?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
dudeare you loaded or something
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
what amp are you using?
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
Mod the Crybaby when you get it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?