I purchased this PSP about 1 1/2 Years ago now and just simply have not used it much at all, thus I'm letting it go to someone who truly will get great use out of it. There are no cosmetic flaws at all on the PSP that I can see and really the only two Wear & Tear/Flaws with everything included.

One is 1 Defective Pixel on the PSP which I believe to be just a frozen pixel because it changes is colors (BLOWN Pixels don't do that as far as I know) so if I remember correctly there is some program out there floating around that could fix it. No guarantees thats what it is but thats what I believe it is. Either way it is hardly ever noticeable unless the screen is totally black, I never ever noticed it while playing a game or watching a show. The second "Flaw" is on the Intec Briefcase where the lining on the compartment in the top of the inside of the case is coming loose a tiny bit which could easily be fixed with either some double sided tape or glue.

The PSP holds a charge fine and honestly probably only has about 8-12 Hours TOTAL of use on it which mostly comes from watching a TV Show or two on it and light use of the games. The Pictures aren't the best quality due to my crappy digital camera but you generally get the idea from them. Alltogether I probably spent about $400-450 on everything here including the games but I realize that the PSP has recieved a price drop or two since then so I'm only looking for around $200ish for it (Plus Shipping) but that is totally negotiable. I have a perfect eBay Feedback Record of 298 with 338 Total Positive Feedbacks Recieved and ZERO Neutral or Negative Feedbacks. You can check out my feedback record here - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jason.mattie&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS . I would prefer to only take payment via Paypal but I would also accept Postal Money Orders ONLY and I will only ship inside the US. Below is a list of everything plus a group photo of everything that comes with the PSP, a few extra pictures of everything and a link to my photobucket containing more pictures also. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

~~~/ Games \~~~

Ridge Racer
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Burnout Legends
Sampler Disc` Vol.1

~~~/ Accessories \~~~
Sony 32mb Memory Stick Duo
SanDisk 128mb Memory Stick Duo
USB Cord
2 Screen Cleaning Cloths

Logitech Case For PSP
Sony Sleeve That Came with the PSP
Sony Earbud Headphones (Never Worn)
Sony Remote Control for Headphones
Sony Battery Pack That Came with the PSP
White Wrist Strap That Came with the PSP
5v AC Adapter and Power Plug

Intec "Briefcase"
Intec UMD Game/Movie Case
Intec Earbud Headphones (Never Worn)
Intec Black Adjustable Wrist Strap
Intec Car Charger

All Original Instruction Manuals, Boxes for Games and PSP

Photobucket Folder with More Pictures Of PSP
Quote by KurrptSenate
what firmware is your PSP?

I only remember upgrading it once but if you can give me a little pointer on how to check it on the PSP, I will check it real quick. Like I said I didnt use it much lol.
go to the main menu, goto system settings (all the way to the left)

should tell ya
mydadisjewish = avatar stealer
Quote by KurrptSenate
go to the main menu, goto system settings (all the way to the left)

should tell ya

It says System Software Version 2.00 . It also has the option on there to restore to Default Settings, Would that rollback the version?
nah, you can't roll that back

anyway to do an offer JUST for the PSP?

perhaps a trade, or something
Quote by KurrptSenate
nah, you can't roll that back

anyway to do an offer JUST for the PSP?

perhaps a trade, or something

Sure, Shoot me an offer on just the PSP. Not really looking to trade because I'm not really decided on what kind of Amp I'm going to after yet, Just looking to get as much money saved up for one as possible but If you had a nice amp FT I would probably entertain the offer but I doubt I'd take it at this point.
i have a bunch of pedals that might interest you (most are high end)

i know my friend wants one, which is why i was inquiring
Quote by KurrptSenate
i have a bunch of pedals that might interest you (most are high end)

i know my friend wants one, which is why i was inquiring

Right now I have a total P.O.S Begginner Amp right now so Pedals aren't much of a priority, I want to secure a decent amp before I make anymore decisions on pedals.
what kind of amp is it

I have a 150-200 boss eq-20 (10 band eq pedal)

that can REALLY make a world of a difference in your overall sound. Instead of having a bass, treble, and mid knobs, it will break down the entire EQ to 10 separate bands. Much easier to hone in a sound that way

Last one I saw go on ebay was 120+. Mines in mint btw
The amp is an Ibanez IBZ10G 10 Watts. I like the functionality of the GRX Guitar that came with it, I despise the Amp though. First off it only being 10 Watts really pushes it out that door at this point as I need more power than that thus the reason I'm really only looking to upgrade the amp at this point. The EQ Pedal is awesome and I'm sure would go great with my DS-1 but It's not really a priority at this point, a New more powerful amp is Priority #1.
i see the systems going for 70-80 on ebay, so i'd say thats pretty fair
Quote by KurrptSenate
i see the systems going for 70-80 on ebay, so i'd say thats pretty fair

The only PSP's I've seen go that low were Repair/Broken PSP's. Mine is in perfect cosmetic condition and only has one faulty pixel (This is LCD Technology we're talking about here, Almost impossible to have a perfect LCD Display nowadays) which can probably easily be fixed. I've seen most Adult Owned good shape PSP's go in the 120-140 range so 80 seems a tad too low to me
still for sale?
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster