I have some stores online that I ussually get band shirts from although they are all based in the US and cost more to ship to Canada. Does anyone know any good band shirt "online stores" that are based in Canada so I dont have to pay as hefty shipping costs to get it to me? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
ebay?
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Ehh, I prefer the stores, Sometimes i get em on ebay but ehh.. they ussually dont even have stuff that Im lookign for... DIO, Accept, Rainbow, Priest
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
ass....
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by slappymoe66
Dude fix the link please.

Thanks.

It was a joke.

And threadstarter right back at ya big guy.
lmao...

I can't belive its so impossible to find a damn "Blackout" by Scorpions T-shirt.... Its like impossible, none on ebay.
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage