i saw this guitar
i havent got to play it
the guitar center i live by doesnt carry them and i cant drive around today its to freakin snowy outside
whats this guitar like
id say try using the search button
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Pretty good guitar, I really like it. It's the lowest level guitar in the prestige series but it's still good.

- Made In Japan
- HSH Combo for versatility (although the V and S pickups on it are not too amazing)
- Edge Pro trem (reliable)
- Free Hardcase
- Wizard Prestige Neck (Flat and thin, you may hate or love it)
- Whacky Finish on it
Quote by angusyoungwanab
id say try using the search button

yeah, i've heard it's awesome

the rg1570 is great too, by the way
but the stock pickups aren't too hot
It's a basic workhorse guitar for shred and heavier music styles. The neck and playability in overall is okay, but the finish isn't nothing special as isn't the pickups IMO.
The guitar is great. I especially like the neck, but the pickups are s.hit and the single coil is useless and is only getting in the way.

Also, I hope Ibanez start offering some cool finishes to the Prestige series. They're mostly all dark looking and boring.
Quote by Stratwizard
It's a basic workhorse guitar for shred and heavier music styles. The neck and playability in overall is okay, but the finish isn't nothing special as isn't the pickups IMO.

It's no different to some of the 'higher end' Prestige RG's in any way other than aesthetically (no pickguard, difference finishes) and the neck is a bolt unlike the 2 top models. The neck is the same as the rest (other than the 7 and 8 strings:bonk other than some of the guitars have a maple and wenge neck (if someone could sit down and blindfolded tell the difference though, i'd be impressed) and different fret markers. I really like the mirage red on mine, but that's preference.

The pickups are crap, but so are the Dimarzio/IBZ pickups on the higher number models, they'd get swapped out regardless.

Overall difference in most of the RG prestige models: Minimal.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Last edited by pity tha' foo' at Feb 14, 2007,
I would pay the $100+ difference and get the RG2570E instead for the gold color IMO.