Ive been playing for 1 year and a half and i've mostly been playing metal and hardcore and i want to learn a jimi hendrix song thats cool yea i have a fuzzface and a wah nutn to easy nutn to hard thanx
Purple Haze.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
Foxey Lady is about as easy as they come. Purple Haze is relatively simple as well.
I would start by learning English. Something tells me it will get you farther in life than Hendrix knowledge.
i want a an afro like hendrixes, how can i grow one without the effort, ive been an irish white guy with naturally straight hair for about 18 years now, how can i get it without any effort............

hendrix aint easy, there is easy stuff, but put in the work, work hard, and dont just try the easy stuff, try it all, but yeah, voodoo child is an easy place to start, maybe a little bit of little wing
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
#15 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES PM hardrock1315 to join.
hey joe was my first song to EVER learn... let alone sooo uh... try startin with that one... you been playing a year youll get it... i had been playin a week and dint know what the **** a chord was and someone showed me how to play hey joe...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
you've been playing for about as long as me, and i just learned "castles made of sand". i recommend that, cause its really awesome once you get it down